Massive Plasma Cannons!
“Do not stand in the big firing chamber while this is happening. Or do; it’ll be funny.” – Meltdown
Motivational posters, the Justice Corps way
This picture is to scale. The woman flying in the air is roughly five to six feet tall.
Don’t be this hero! She dies from taking the Nagdellian invasion too lightly.
“I approved putting up a blastproof poster or two, but this is just excessive.” – Ambassador
Yes, we’re here too! Come check us out!
Did you think that there would be no rewards for saving the ship?
1. There’s a cool conversion process that YouTube allows to repost videos on Rumble. This process is underway now, and you can already see that last half-dozen videos we’ve produced on Rumble. More are coming over the next few weeks.
2. The first base-builder Beta is underway now, with about ten volunteers. This is exciting for us – new eyes and new ideas are emerging daily.
3. The combat video clip we’ve included with this newsletter was recorded live on our Steam version, so it looks exactly like what you would see in real gameplay – it is not a staged marketing piece. However, the mission is in-development and may change over the next few months.
4. This is the first time we have planned a two-step Beta. In the first stage, we hope to have power users help us get ready for the second stage, an open feature Beta where the general public will participate.
5. The second stage is tentatively scheduled for April.
6. Ship of Heroes is currently tentatively planning for a launch sometime around the new year.
Firing the cannon is very satisfying.
A Happy new year to all our supporters! Here is a recap of the very fruitful 2022 and a preview of what to look forward to in 2023.
Registration for our second player housing Beta is now open. The Beta will run from July 22nd to July 31st, 2022. Our player housing system has been radically upgraded since our first housing Beta in May!
After last month’s Beta on the new player housing/supergroup base-builder, we took a survey to see what the SoH community would like to see next. Comments were overwhelmingly positive, and we received a lot of great ideas for improvements. So, we’re implementing all of the most-requested changes.