One of our own needs help

Golden Ace

One of our own needs help

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:56 pm

I spoke with Casey and he agreed to allow this on the forums.

One of our supporters here could use some help. If anyone can think of someplace else to send this to help spread it around it would be appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-relieve ... are-flow-1

My retirement savings is gone, and my wife's inheritance nearly so, due to the rising costs of my wife, and my medical care. We are literally broke, by the 23rd of each month. If we can reach even half of what we are asking for, we will be able to at least squeak by each month, without having to go further into credit card debt, or touching my wife's inheritance.

We still owe on her hospitalization for a double pulmonary embolism, and subsequent frequent checkups and medications. My insurance has doubled in cost, and covers less of our medical needs. The house needs to be made Handicap Accessible due to wife's mobility issues. She has no cartilage in her knees at all, and is a poor risk for surgery. All this is driving us into the poor house, where soon we will be forced to sell our home, if things do not turn around.

It truly pains me to ask for help, but we are at out wits end in finding a solution, that does not drive us deeper into debt.

God bless to all who can help us out, in whatever way possible.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Blaze Rocker

Re: One of our own needs help

Postby Blaze Rocker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 pm

bump
Time to let Ol' Painless out of the bag.

Odee

Postby Odee » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:04 pm

bump
I cannot thank you and Golden Ace enough for your kindness, and support. I am humbled, knowing people like you have the needy's back, regardless who they may be.

May you all be blessed beyond measure, as I am just by knowing you.
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Blaze Rocker

Postby Blaze Rocker » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:34 pm

bump
I cannot thank you and Golden Ace enough for your kindness, and support. I am humbled, knowing people like you have the needy's back, regardless who they may be.

I hope that I'm just having an issue with my browser and that other people are donating. I keeping checking that page and it appears that nobody else is willing to donate. I've posted the link on my FB page but I've got few online friends and even fewer in the physical world. (Being an introvert certainly has its disadvantages.) I'm sorry I can't give more but I'm not wealthy and I'm currently laid off so I need to watch my spending. If something changes I'll try to send a few more dollars your way.

Odee

Postby Odee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:15 am

bump

I hope that I'm just having an issue with my browser and that other people are donating. I keeping checking that page and it appears that nobody else is willing to donate. I've posted the link on my FB page but I've got few online friends and even fewer in the physical world. (Being an introvert certainly has its disadvantages.) I'm sorry I can't give more but I'm not wealthy and I'm currently laid off so I need to watch my spending. If something changes I'll try to send a few more dollars your way.
The site updates as donations come in. I have received a few in the snail mail, from relatives, that match the 1st donation listed. Please Matt, do not put yourself in debt, helping the wife and I. You have already exceeded my wildest imaginations as I figured single and some double digit donations would trickle in. Triple digit absolutely stunned us.
I need to update the Thank You list.
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Blaze Rocker

Postby Blaze Rocker » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:38 am

The site updates as donations come in. I have received a few in the snail mail, from relatives, that match the 1st donation listed. Please Matt, do not put yourself in debt, helping the wife and I. You have already exceeded my wildest imaginations as I figured single and some double digit donations would trickle in. Triple digit absolutely stunned us.
I need to update the Thank You list.
Eh, it's all good. I'm fine on money it's just that that's about the maximum I can give within reason.
I'm just glad it's going where it's needed.

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”