HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE NEXT INVITE TEST?

Odee

HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE NEXT INVITE TEST?

Postby Odee » Fri May 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Perspiring mind wants to know. 👍🏽 Since Homecoming, was released, every development house has been quiet as a library at closing time. 🤔😯 :o
Last edited by Odee on Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odee says,
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Consultant

Re: HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE NEXT INVITE TEST?

Postby Consultant » Sat May 18, 2019 7:10 am

LOL, that's a fair comment. We're working on several major things in parallel. First, we're making a major upgrade to our character models, particularly with more realism in the faces, prior to the next big thing which is a Character Creator Beta. You're wondering the exact date? Yes, me too. :)

We'd love to make that happen for the 4th of July weekend, but we're not sure if we can.

Also, we have made a set of adjustments to our superspeed animations and FX. So we want to wrap that up next week, and then make a video about it.

Finally, we're actually recording segments for a video about the level-up process, choosing power new powers, applying augment slots, and then installing augments. We have that working and I saw some short (and cool) combat scenes recorded in support of that.

Our animation team is working on a new melee powerset as well, so that is on the schedule somewhere, to be revealed.

We have other stuff going on in the background as well. That will be grist for the mill later in the year.

Odee

Re: HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE NEXT INVITE TEST?

Postby Odee » Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 pm

First, we're making a major upgrade to our character models, particularly with more realism in the faces, prior to the next big thing which is a Character Creator Beta. You're wondering the exact date? Yes, me too. :)

We'd love to make that happen for the 4th of July weekend, but we're not sure if we can.

We have other stuff going on in the background as well. That will be grist for the mill later in the year.
I am looking at the screen from your tour of the ship, with cars in place. Faces look pretty good already. No need to make them photorealistic IMHO. Oh okay, I lied. It'd be cool to be able to recreate your own face, for your characters. Yeah, that'd definitely be worth the wait, 💯👍🏽💪🏽😎🤳
Odee says,
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Return to “What's Cooking”