Busy day today

Golden Ace

Busy day today

Postby Golden Ace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 pm

I put in 3 racks of beef ribs on the smoker, just put a brownie, a white chocolate cheesecake and a milk chocolate cheesecake in the oven so I can make my Triple Chocolate Bypass (brownie for the crust, cemented together and covered in dark chocolate ganache frosting then decorated in mini-chocolate chips) as soon as it cools I'll have to put it together.

then I have to make another cheesecake, NY this time for a friend of my wifes. 12" pan so double the recipe.

as soon as the cheesecakes are done I'm Going to make chicken wings. wife's recipe. oldest kid started calling it black chicken when he was learning how to talk... so 25 years back. the name stuck.

I have 75 minutes... okay 60 minutes of free time then need to start on the other cheesecake, already baked the crust this morning letting it cool now. soon as that cheesecake is in I'll need to check the ribs.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

brando81373

Re: Busy day today

Postby brando81373 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:55 pm

You just made me so hungry!

Odee

Re: Busy day today

Postby Odee » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Well poop. All I had was a slab of roast beef on toasted rye, with 1/4" Brie slab, tomato and lettuce, and a dash of grey poupon
Odee says,
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”