roleplay areas

Phantom Mouse

roleplay areas

Postby Phantom Mouse » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:29 pm

I remember roleplaying with the SGs I was in. A favorite memory of mine was that in the summertime we'd have beach parties with swimming and roleplayed bbq.

Is it possible for the devs to leave a section of the beach without any enemies able to access, in order to facilitate this style of play? I'm sure we weren't the only ones roleplaying these parties.

Golden Ace

Re: roleplay areas

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:05 pm

I remember roleplaying with the SGs I was in. A favorite memory of mine was that in the summertime we'd have beach parties with swimming and roleplayed bbq.

Is it possible for the devs to leave a section of the beach without any enemies able to access, in order to facilitate this style of play? I'm sure we weren't the only ones roleplaying these parties.

Wonderful Idea!

Also put in a few working BBQ's, a bunch of blankets on the sand that are empty (for our use), have a few with NPC's on them catching the sun. some beach umbrella's, and we'll need a soda cart/stand with an NPC vendor, oh and a couple of lifeguard towers (one manned by NPC's).

also we need emotes that are connected to objects. so if we click on the BBQ we get a spatula and start flipping burgers.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:38 am

Just give us some buildings to enter where we can RP without disturbing the "world chat" outside or get disturbed by non-RPers.
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 am

yep definitely a nice idea :) some wellness and relaxation zone for peaceful enjoyment - also for example for costume contests (or whatever you guys feel like doing) ;)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:28 am

We'll need ether a " Pocket D " or a " big Donut " place to hang out ... I wander where the " Costume Contests " ( CC ) well start to happen ???
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:57 am

We'll need ether a " Pocket D " or a " big Donut " place to hang out ... I wander where the " Costume Contests " ( CC ) well start to happen ???
ok nothing against the pocket d but it still would be fun having a chillout area like a beach to hang around - having some kind of hawaiian flair :)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:17 am

Avatar PDM ... grate reminder ...
ok nothing against the pocket d but it still would be fun having a chillout area like a beach to hang around - having some kind of hawaiian flair :)
I for got about the beach and ... hummmmm yes Hawaiian shirts , shorts , and armor ... hanging around the Bar-B-Que ... love the idea :lol:

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:20 am

Avatar PDM ... grate reminder ...
I for got about the beach and ... hummmmm yes Hawaiian shirts , shorts , and armor ... hanging around the Bar-B-Que ... love the idea :lol:
right :) that would be a great name for a beach bar wouldn´t it?
Bar B Que (Subname "Heroes on Fire - Or Ice" ;) - get your hero as you like him bloody, medium or completely done :twisted: :D?

thinking about it - we could call the disco Blue Aces :D (don´t need to cover the pocket d name ;) )
sounds like Golden Aces favorite place ;)
Last edited by Avatar PDM on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:31 am

Wonderful Idea!

What do you think about Eulbs and my thought ;)?

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:37 am

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get sand out of armor???

Actually I think the play should be named “Avatars”

Because frankly only avatars will be going in there…

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:42 am

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get sand out of armor???

Actually I think the play should be named “Avatars”

Because frankly only avatars will be going in there…
you know sand is good to clean, right? ;)
so you can use the sand to get the rust away from your golden hide :D

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:40 am

Definitely want the watering hole. Also, since costume contests always seem so popular, maybe an area with an actual stage.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:17 pm

I like the stage idea

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Warhead ... yes what you said...
Definitely want the watering hole. Also, since costume contests always seem so popular, maybe an area with an actual stage.
I like the Idea of a stage at the beach in a copacabana setting for the CC's ... yes yes yes ... there has to be AREA for CC's

brandoncomputer

Postby brandoncomputer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 pm

Roleplay is critically important, before COH added SG bases, I made one from a mission. I kept a low level COT large base map until I reached 50, and when I'd team up with the SG leaders we'd go in there for meetings. Actually, several of my toons did this for roleplay purposes, then bases arrived and it lost its novelty :lol:

Return to “Fan Creations & Roleplay”