Wonders what the first Evil Group Name will be

Manchine

Wonders what the first Evil Group Name will be

Postby Manchine » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:19 pm

What will be the First Evil Group name we will see in the new game? For example Atlas Park had Clockwork, Hellions and Vahzilok.

What would be a good STARTING villain group name if you were in charge?
Check out my Super hero comic at www.globaldefenseforce.net its a real comic that started out as a web comic from city of heroes.

Also check facebook out #GlobalDefenseForceBoardGame for a board game where you can make your own characters.

Hadder

Re: Wonders what the first Evil Group Name will be

Postby Hadder » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Injustice League :D - But copy written :(
Hadder

Manchine

Postby Manchine » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:36 pm

See anything good I say would is in my comic book so it doesn't work out LOL. I really can't say anything. :mrgreen:
Check out my Super hero comic at www.globaldefenseforce.net its a real comic that started out as a web comic from city of heroes.

Also check facebook out #GlobalDefenseForceBoardGame for a board game where you can make your own characters.

Bacteria

Postby Bacteria » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:10 pm

I call dibs on "The Cereal Killers"... CAP'N KRUNCH WILL LIVE AGAIN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Crowe

Postby Crowe » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 pm

The most obviously evil group would be: The Bad Boys of Figure Skating

(I can't take credit for it but still get a chuckle out it)

Hadder

Postby Hadder » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 pm

The Poka-dot Wranglers
The Misfits of Justice
The Young and The InJustice
Brotherhood of Injustice
Super Frenemies
The Grey Aliens (They wear all grey and cheap alien masks)

Hadder
Hadder

vladko92

Postby vladko92 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:31 am

Underguardsmen? It does sound cool and it does sound dark!
Photoncrushers? Not bad...
Delirious Madsmen
Criton Misfits

And onward :D :D :D

TheDyingBreed

Postby TheDyingBreed » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:58 pm

The Ambiguous Queefs

Manchine

Postby Manchine » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Several of these are cool Underguardsmen (Although I see these being more powerful), Misfits of Justice, and Grey Aliens. These would be cool ideas for Evil Groups in the SoH. Can't just have names got to have backstories with them.

Griffin

Postby Griffin » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:17 am

• (Rogue) Mechaniks - support/repair droids for the ship with broken/modified coding... TIRED of the humanoid encroachment, fighting for their freedom
  • Rebels - Misguided youth of the well-to-do on board. With exaggerated ideas of how things used to be and being tough/cool (Heavily influenced by a corrupt politician seeking to keep a level of chaos)
  • Traders - Black market scallywags purloining belongings to trade outside the normal channels (seemingly petty thugs, but controlled by a larger organized criminal mind)
  • Dusters - a disenfranchised subset of the community, previously Dust miners but put out of work by technological improvements. Want to go back to the "Good ol' days" of honest Dust mining.
Just a few ideas - Free to you - no attribution. =D

-Griff

Acanous

Postby Acanous » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:38 am

The Numpties. Street gang that engages in petty crime, like skulls or hellions.

Parkhyeyeon

Postby Parkhyeyeon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Need an enemy group like the Reavers from Serenity. A small portion of the population that becomes infected by alien diseases from visiting alien worlds and drives them mad.

Very likely we will have a number of alien races, some friendly and some hostile.

I like Griffin's ideas also. :)
Join SoH Discord!
Backer #9
CoH mains(Freedom server):
Angel Irene - Energy/devices Blaster
Seraph Irene - Energy/Radiation Corrupter

Manchine

Postby Manchine » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Some very nice ideas.

There also could be the Purist. Those that don't think there should be any alien intermingling. Just destroy the aliens and take what they want.

Luddites, people that want to go back before the use of Machines. They want to find a planet or go home.

brawlizard

Postby brawlizard » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 am

The Judged - criminals that have broken out of the containment levels and started their own society generations ago. They are a "hidden" group that sponsors lower, more visible groups such as:
The Shaded - Street gang that worships the shadows, thinks the Judged are a secret society (like the Illuminati) and want desperately to be part of it, but in the end are just a street gang (like the skulls in coh). Loyalty to the Shaded and the Judged is their prime directive.
The Fandango - Street gang of performers grown up from the urchins and beggars to be an organized force of con artists, schemers, and the like. The make fun of the Shaded because they feel life should be as much about fun and profit as gang loyalty.
Demention's Few - A cult of madmen that believe that the mind needs to be freed. Long space travel and the constant conflicts of the rougher parts of the ship have driven many insane. The Few pick them up and care for them, but also exploit them for crime and mayhem. Chaos and Destruction are their prime directive. The Judged sponsor them at the highest level as one of their Judges is The Grayscale Jester, who is also the leader of the Few.

I could go on. I'm a writer by trade, and I have buckets of this stuff

Griffin

Postby Griffin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:36 pm

1 - Thanks

2 - I'm liking the additional ideas here.

3 - This is making me want this game to be live NAO. =D

-Griff

Return to “General Discussion”