Please make diverse hair choices

shamsmehra90

Re: Please make diverse hair choices

Postby shamsmehra90 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:50 am

I would really love to have hair that’s not straight all the time because not everyone has that!

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:22 am

KimmySen do you have a picture or two of the hairstyle you like?

We have quite a good set of options and we are adding another (male) buzzcut style with shapes cut out, shortly.

KimmySen

Postby KimmySen » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:29 am

Yes, here is a photo of the hairstyle that I like.

SweetSugar

Postby SweetSugar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:15 pm

So in this game are your sticking with concrete hair that doesn't move, rigged hair that sticks to the back and chest, or simulated hair (using some kind of cloth simulator?

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm

So in this game are your sticking with concrete hair that doesn't move, rigged hair that sticks to the back and chest, or simulated hair (using some kind of cloth simulator?
There's a few videos up that show character creation and characters walking around, you should be able to get an idea of hair flow from those. I find it hard to explain it in words :D
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

SweetSugar

Postby SweetSugar » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:14 am

There's a few videos up that show character creation and characters walking around, you should be able to get an idea of hair flow from those. I find it hard to explain it in words :D
Well, from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIGG7kzlPLo the hair is not dynamic at all.
This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=962OkXCN618 looks like the hair is mostly concrete with the ponytail using some kind of cloth sim.

Return to “General Discussion”