Positive Comments - LOL

Healy

Positive Comments - LOL

Postby Healy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:55 pm

I know the CCT is for learning and to find problems and there are lots of posts about issues and what can be improved........but it should also be noted that the work done to date is AWESOME! the interface is beautiful, the city is beautiful, the amount of customization is bordering too much (meant to be a positive!) and the ease of working through the process was quite simple.

CONGRATS to the dev team and leadership, we are experiencing a wonderful development in real time and I'm happy and appreciative to be part of the process.

Healy(Plasman)

Consultant

Re: Positive Comments - LOL

Postby Consultant » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:30 pm

The whole team thanks you!

Scimitar

Postby Scimitar » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:23 am

Being able to freely move and re-size UI elements is cool, this gives us freedom to be able to customise our UI to our liking.
I also noted that there is a UI scaling option, this'll be great for playing on larger resolutions.
In the beginning there was Darkness, so shall it be in the end.
The Light is temporary, Darkness is Eternal.
I am the Herald of Eternity, Usher of the Void, Harbinger of the Abyss, Incarnate of Darkness.

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Healy, thank you. I sent your comment around to the entire dev team.

gscraig44

Postby gscraig44 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 am

I'm glad you posted this as I was thinking the same thing. The Fly and swimming animations are really cool. Very realistic. Looking at all the issues posted, I can only imagine the devs facepalming...LOL. Great job, aside from the challenges guys!
WOG

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:35 pm

While in game I’ve had half a dozen people come up and tell me how great I’m doing in making the game. And they are absolutely flabbergasted at the city. Okay flabbergasted was my word but you get the meaning.

First, none of this is me, I’m one of you guys, I’m just lucky that Casey can’t figure out how to take my administrative privileges away. :D

All praise belongs to Casey and his devoted team of developers. Along with Casey’s family for the outstanding support they give him (along with all the free labor).

And finally to you guys for your moral support as well as all the donations that has allowed Ship of Heroes to get this far in such a short amount of time (relatively speaking).

Thank you all.

GA
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Return to “Other”