Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby Avatar PDM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:30 am

Posted an intro earlier down the road but didn't list a server...'cause I couldn't remember it. Pretty sure I was on the Freedom server.
thanks will add it to my overview

to the rest here - please excuse and be a little bit more patient Consultant is still thinking about how to best include the lists I created to the topic :)

though if somebody is looking for something specifically feel free to contact me and I can mail the wanted list :)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Posted an intro earlier down the road but didn't list a server...'cause I couldn't remember it. Pretty sure I was on the Freedom server.
thanks will add it to my overview

to the rest here - please excuse and be a little bit more patient Consultant is still thinking about how to best include the lists I created to the topic :)

though if somebody is looking for something specifically feel free to contact me and I can mail the wanted list :)
basically this is my idea to put them online for all to see Avatar.

you can somewhat make it out prior to clicking but once you click you get the large picture.

what do you think?

Liberty Server
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:07 am

seems great - would just prefer the other one I sent because it is easier to look at ;)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:30 am

You are not following. That was an example, this is something you need to do.

I was waiting all weekend for you to come on so I can talk you through it. Unfortunately I’m on my iphone again heading towards work and not going to be able to now.

Get an account at an online photo hosting site like IMGBB – They are free.

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 am

You are not following. That was an example, this is something you need to do.

I was waiting all weekend for you to come on so I can talk you through it. Unfortunately I’m on my iphone again heading towards work and not going to be able to now.

Get an account at an online photo hosting site like IMGBB – They are free.
I apologize for that - on weekend I am pretty seldom online since it is the only time for me to take care of household and church stuff; I will take care of the account tomorrow. Also sorry if it seemed like I wanted to put my work onto you; I guess what I wrote was easy to misunderstand

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:25 am

No need for an apology. The thing is if you want to keep it updated it has to be you doing it so you have access to make the changes to the original photo to keep it updated.

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:27 am

No need for an apology. The thing is if you want to keep it updated it has to be you doing it so you have access to make the changes to the original photo to keep it updated.
understood - makes sense :)

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:33 am

ok I just opened the account as you said :)

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:26 am

When you are ready make a new thread for this.

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:48 am

When you are ready make a new thread for this.
I thinke the Overwiew Thread I made should be the one - how shall I proceed?

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:27 am

Make a link to this thread and say what you did then link them all in the op

Lt_Australia

Postby Lt_Australia » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:20 am

Lt_Australia
Tis I, Leftenant Australia! Debt monkey extroidinaire!

Mainly played Lt Australia, Elec/Elec Blaster and robotic Bow Defenders (The VNG Series).

God I miss CoX!
Welcome aboard. :)

Please share with us what server/s you played on and some of your favorite characters.
I was mainly on the Guardian Server. Leftenant Australia was my favourate even though he was a pain to level up. When I got Level 50 and onto the Level 50 chat life became easier and fun as the community was great and very helpful in leveling alts and finding TF and PUG.

Some of my alts where fun, but some I never played like Doctor Aeon, who I had as a Twitter alter ego. I liked the CoV Spiders, the Masterminds (especially when you macroed in the dance moves, Disco Inferno works very well!) and CoH Defenders where great to play (made great survivable nuke dealers. I like Nuke. Nukes are cool).

My weirdest toon, based on a Tripod song and Michael Bey, was the Far King Monkey, Cant remember what class it was but I loved yelling out explosion sounds and yelling "Get to the Far King Monkey!"

The one thing i hope SoH achieves is the chat system, as CoX had a system which was the best ever. Readable, scalable, programable, and easy to use. No other MMO even comes close (which was a deal breaker on Champions as I would have thought Cryptic would have carried over that tech).

Blaze Rocker

Postby Blaze Rocker » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:39 am

My weirdest toon, based on a Tripod song and Michael Bey, was the Far King Monkey, Cant remember what class it was but I loved yelling out explosion sounds and yelling "Get to the Far King Monkey!"
Michael Bay ?!?

EXPLOSIONS !?!

I think someone has been watching Robot Chicken. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM

:D :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
How many people telling the same lie does it take for that lie to become true?

Kelvinkole

Postby Kelvinkole » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:00 pm

I went by many names but spent the most time as Kelvin Kole, a fire/kin corruptor, and Sentry, a Sonic/cold corruptor for pvp.

If I could go back, or maybe it's better to go forward now, I'd spend more time on my first love, Four Stroke, and fire/energy brute.

Always Freedom.

City of Villains, and then City of Heroes, was in my life at the most impressionable time. I grew up in the rogue isles, and I want to feel home again.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:05 pm

Welcome Kelvin

Glad you found us. Finding this place was like finding an old home again. Hope you enjoy it as much as I.

Welcome again. good things are happening.

Return to “Introductions”