Official Donor

Arterius

Official Donor

Postby Arterius » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Hello everyone,
I have become an official Donor today after watching this game for year. After there most recent newsletter where they showed off how much they got done in 2018 I knew I had to donate to be here on the ground floor. I never played City of Heroes but I always wanted to. The game was just shot down before the time I heard about it.

I am happy and proud to be here with all of you and I can't wait to see this game grow into something truly wonderful. I have backed Pantheon and Crowfall but this game is the one I am most excited for. I will be on here much more often to get to know everyone and hopefully we all get in soon so we can all enjoy this game together. I just wish I could donate more but as of right now I will stay a Veteran. Maybe one day I will up my pledge.

With that said I will see you all around and keep up the good work everyone who is developing this game. I am rooting for you.

Blaze Rocker

Re: Official Donor

Postby Blaze Rocker » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:19 pm

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Time to let Ol' Painless out of the bag.

Arterius

Postby Arterius » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:20 pm

:lol:

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:00 pm

I never played City of Heroes but I always wanted to. The game was just shot down before the time I heard about it.
since you have not played CoH I recommend downloading Paragon Chat,

some smart guys over at CoHTitan found a way to get the old game up and running allowing you to build a character, visit all the old maps and use all the travel powers. also build a base. you can't actually play the game but you can at least see all the zones. I think downloading their tequila installer would be the best for you.

https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0

Download: http://patch.savecoh.com/tequila.exe
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Odee

Postby Odee » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 pm

:lol:
HUZZAH for Arterius! Welcome to the bright side! 💯👍🤜🤛
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:07 pm

welcome, Arterius! and thank you for the donation. :)

Solarverse

Postby Solarverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:16 am

I never played City of Heroes but I always wanted to. The game was just shot down before the time I heard about it.
since you have not played CoH I recommend downloading Paragon Chat,

some smart guys over at CoHTitan found a way to get the old game up and running allowing you to build a character, visit all the old maps and use all the travel powers. also build a base. you can't actually play the game but you can at least see all the zones. I think downloading their tequila installer would be the best for you.

https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0

Download: http://patch.savecoh.com/tequila.exe
Not to mention, Badge hunting!

HeroGamer

Postby HeroGamer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Financially, I've got a lot on my plate at the movement, but my goal is donate no later than July of this year.

:)

Return to “General Discussion”