So what group will have the first Task Force in Ship of Heroes

Manchine

So what group will have the first Task Force in Ship of Heroes

Postby Manchine » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:24 pm

We all remember City of Heroes First Task Force Mission with Positron. Which villain that we have seen will be the first Task Force. It is possible that they will have all of them (at least the ones we have seen so far). If I remember correctly they had 3 groups in the first task force you could get. If that happens who is the last group you fight with there big bad guy? What do you expect, hope for, in the First Task Force Mission?

Since I have to wait to post this I looked up the first task force mission you had Clockwork, Circle of Thorns, The Lost and Vahzilok. Although the Freakshow did make an appearance in Part Four. I don't think I did that Taskforce after they split it up. I always remember it being one long Taskforce.
Check out my Super hero comic at www.globaldefenseforce.net its a real comic that started out as a web comic from city of heroes.

Also check facebook out #GlobalDefenseForceBoardGame for a board game where you can make your own characters.

JestersGhost

Re: So what group will have the first Task Force in Ship of Heroes

Postby JestersGhost » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 am

Good question - it does make sense in a way for the first TF to take you on a tour of the various enemy factions you'll be facing at that time, though on the flip side, once you've got to the stage you're doing a TF, you've probably met all of them anyway, so...
[ quantum sufficit / casual-tempest.net / My Combat Mechanics Thread ]

Manchine

Re: So what group will have the first Task Force in Ship of Heroes

Postby Manchine » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:45 am

Good question - it does make sense in a way for the first TF to take you on a tour of the various enemy factions you'll be facing at that time, though on the flip side, once you've got to the stage you're doing a TF, you've probably met all of them anyway, so...
It could give you a little background on those characters. Thats what the TF should do. Plus this very first one should try to make you feel like a HERO. Like how you felt like a hero thread. So that means they need to have a catchy name for the End Boss.
Check out my Super hero comic at www.globaldefenseforce.net its a real comic that started out as a web comic from city of heroes.

Also check facebook out #GlobalDefenseForceBoardGame for a board game where you can make your own characters.

Return to “General Discussion”