All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Consultant

Re: Launch Already! >_<

Postby Consultant » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:02 pm

We're focused on the Beta in December, 2018.

No dates in 2019 have been even roughly penciled in yet.

Basically the Beta is the big date for us. Not that I would not mind launching on July 4th in 2019, but it's not settled.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Hummmm the Forth of July... that sounds like a good date to shoot for .

If i remember right during one of the threads for celebration days for the " Ship " to celebrate like Christmas, Halloween and the 4th were thrown out ... yes that sound good to shoot for ...
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Hummmm the Forth of July... that sounds like a good date to shoot for .

If i remember right during one of the threads for celebration days for the " Ship " to celebrate like Christmas, Halloween and the 4th were thrown out ... yes that sound good to shoot for ...
We can celebrate with in game fireworks. we can call it Golden Ace Day! :D

or Launch Day :(

seriously Launch Day should be an in game holiday every year,

with fireworks temp powers given out. Mortars, sparklers, bottle rockets, roman candles, etc.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

AxerJ

Postby AxerJ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:40 am

seriously Launch Day should be an in game holiday every year,

with fireworks temp powers given out. Mortars, sparklers, bottle rockets, roman candles, etc.
That is a fantastic, witty idea!

Turtlesandwich

Postby Turtlesandwich » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:09 am

We can celebrate with in game fireworks. we can call it Golden Ace Day! :D

or Launch Day :(
SOH should produce Calendars with all the important global holidays (nice bit of merchandise), including launch date. That way i can convince the wife its a day i need to book off and not be disturbed.

Turtle day sounds better ;)
Last edited by Turtlesandwich on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:35 am

SOH should produce Calendars with all the important global holidays (nice bit of merchandise), including launch date. That way i can convince the wife its a day i need to book off and not be disturbed.
That is an awesome idea. I would buy a calendar now as long as it had 12 nice screen shots of the city/zone.

Turtle day sound better ;)
pfft

okay but turtle day comes in the middle of January and you don't get a day off. whereas Golden Ace day is an obvious summer holiday where everyone gets a day off. :D

Saintlee

Postby Saintlee » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Hi guys and gals, I’m so excited about this game. Hope to get a shot at the tour, but really just want to see this thing get done. So miss being able to create alts. Anyways I’ll continue to donate to help move things along.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Hi guys and gals, I’m so excited about this game. Hope to get a shot at the tour, but really just want to see this thing get done. So miss being able to create alts. Anyways I’ll continue to donate to help move things along.
Welcome Saintlee!

glad you found us.

Itlandm

Postby Itlandm » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm fine with waiting till the summer alpha. Hopefully, by then the cryptocurrency madness will have faded enough, or factories ramped up production enough, that I can get a new video card at a decent price. I can play Asian MMORPGs like Tera, Black Desert and Age of Wushu, but I doubt the CoH2 games will be equally optimized for affordable computers, certainly not at such an early stage. I'd rather not appear in a livestream running into walls and disconnecting randomly. Hopefully I'll join you all later!

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 am

December sounds cruel - but I survived already 5 years without CoH, so I will manage another few month until the start for our greatest gaming hope in ages (no pressure to you creative team guys 8-) ).
And thinking about it, it seems like with getting older the time flies by faster and faster anyway, so I will get through and have something for christmas to look forwart to too ;).
The Event Calendar is also really a great idea - virtual or real - as you like it and I also like the ideas with the city-screenshots. Maybe with ongoing years the screenshots could be exchanged. Though I would have the idea, that you do not just take 12 screenshots (that won´t do justice to the creative work) but I would take 52 screenshots (every single week one) and they could use them as a chance to introduce major characters. For example: You have for each month an area of the ship and for each week in between you have a picture of a SoH NPC with maybe a short info about him/her (origin, powers, personal stats). And in the second year it could be maybe two calendars - one with new pictures of new areas, of major enemies and enemy-groups and a second one could be a "Fan-Calendar" like introducing the first Supergroups - maybe some Heroes (depending how big the society grows), so that the community grows together even more - I could imagine, that this might be a great motivation and a great "Marketing" idea which really brings players on bord of this Ship of Heroes ;)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Return to “General Discussion”