How do you feel about...HERDING??

Strife3

Re: How do you feel about...HERDING??

Postby Strife3 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:49 pm

As a tank, I had fun, as anything else I was enjoying the talk on teamspeak and then BOOM! level up as the entire map died at once.
IF you were bored you should not have been there, As a tank I did power level people, some didnt have time to level, others had hard times passing some levels, if you were able to do something for me in my hearding mission you got leveled for free, Then again I'm a tank who ran the dreck map at +4 and never died, Fire/Fire tank all Hamio'd out.

Happy Thoughts

Postby Happy Thoughts » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:43 pm

To paraphrase Mitch Hedberg, "I'm for it!"

More options to play are always better.

Red5

Postby Red5 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:54 pm

I am for the herding =D

BUT!!!

I'd hope it be a weee bit more smartly. Like Mission Architect and/or fishbowl instances. This reduces the issues commonly associated with this play style and accomodates the ones that do like the play style...imho.

Street sweeping herding or zone herding became P.I.T.A. imho. Not so much in the doing, rather in the player congestion ....KS'ing (both intentional and accidental), waiting on respawn timers, etc.
...reporting in.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Wed May 01, 2019 11:02 pm

I am for the herding =D

BUT!!!

I'd hope it be a weee bit more smartly. Like Mission Architect and/or fishbowl instances. This reduces the issues commonly associated with this play style and accomodates the ones that do like the play style...imho.

Street sweeping herding or zone herding became P.I.T.A. imho. Not so much in the doing, rather in the player congestion ....KS'ing (both intentional and accidental), waiting on respawn timers, etc.
concur herding inside a mission I think would be fine. but not in zones.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Return to “General Discussion”