What didn't you like in CoH?

Hadder

Re: What didn't you like in CoH?

Postby Hadder » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:57 pm

nice post hadder. just wanted to add my 2 cents.
4. NPC's wandering around. Cities feel so dead without citizens wandering about doing their regular daily activities and having them acknowledge you exist would have been great.
I remember this happening. citizens coming up to me and telling me what a great job I was doing. and I seem to recall two civilians talking about how I let some criminal get away once.... :/
I don't remember that happening at all. I wish I could check to see/hear.

In The Division 2, it's implemented in a very basic way. If you pass close enough to a friendly NPC, they will sometimes say stuff like hi agent or nice having you on our side. I love that stuff. Strange that I don't remember this happening in CoH.

I would also love to see/hear news reports while moving through the city where they call you out if you do something REALLY bad. #Shade :lol:

"Last night a Villain by the name of Rampage went on a ...ahem ...rampage in the city's west end only to be thwarted by Sweet Kid. Too bad the damage this hero caused to several buildings will take months to repair"

:oops: :lol:
Hadder

Slizergiy

Re: What didn't you like in CoH?

Postby Slizergiy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:05 pm

I would say the Taskforces. From what I recall, they required you to set aside sevrel hours to do them (and relient on others wanting to do that at the same time as you), time I just did not have as I was starting Uni.

Return to “General Discussion”