Release date?

Jasix

Re: Release date?

Postby Jasix » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Please tell me even the Pre-Alpha will have the ability to attack. That's what I loathe(d) about VO's pre-alpha - it is just your character running around spamming a few powers here and there. They put in a lot of power sets, but only a few were accessible and of those.. only a few of the powers accessible. I asked them why they put powers in that no one could actually use and their answer was like "to give people an idea of what is coming..." I still find that a bit inane.
In other words - please do not put fire blast in if it is not actually ready to test :)
Original backer #122.

GladDog

Re: Release date?

Postby GladDog » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Please tell me even the Pre-Alpha will have the ability to attack. That's what I loathe(d) about VO's pre-alpha - it is just your character running around spamming a few powers here and there. They put in a lot of power sets, but only a few were accessible and of those.. only a few of the powers accessible. I asked them why they put powers in that no one could actually use and their answer was like "to give people an idea of what is coming..." I still find that a bit inane.
In other words - please do not put fire blast in if it is not actually ready to test :)
I was in the Combat alpha, and they had about 8 powersets ready. All of the sets they had were finished, although there were a few powers that the devs asked us not to use. One of Sword Blossom's AoE's was causing the game to crash, so they asked that I not use that. I was fine with that; it was an alpha test, and there were still 10 powers ready to go! And that was about 10 months ago, I am sure they have fixed that power by now.

When the supporter beta starts, fear not, anything that is in the game will be ready. Maybe not perfect, but ready. It is, after all, going to be a beta test!
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Return to “General Discussion”