so many negative comments on Youtube

Pyrion

Re: so many negative comments on Youtube

Postby Pyrion » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am

Let's not forget that SoH will be a niche game. You can not expect only positive comments for something like that from people who won't neccessarily share our niche.

Niche MMORPGs are the future. Catch all MMORPGs like WoW will slowly die out i think.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am

And of course, the dragons. :)
I never asked before because I thought it was a given, but now That the subject has been breached we are getting dragons right?

The joy of divebombing a castle while riding on the back of the Dragon is just Indescribable. Ah the hours of fun I had playing CoH with my pet dragon. I named her Goldie. Goldie and I used to fly to the top the globe in atlas park all the time and kill all the newbies preventing them from getting the top dog badge. Goldie would shoot them with a golden flame that would send them to the hospital in Bricktown - Is all part of the power of the dragon.

Trust me you haven’t lived until you try to navigate the streets of brickstown while under level 10. I did them all a favor
:D

It was so much fun Jack even join me a few times on his huge gigantic red dragon - he took the north, while I took the south end of the globe. Course he only did it when he thought we had too many new people joining so he’d try and discourage them from playing. When Jack killed you though your character got deleted and you had to start all over. He would sometimes summon giant monsters to herd the newbies into his Dragon’s fire.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:56 am

I did not play on your server, but there was another dragon rider that used to do that on Justice. So I would jump on my Wyvern that was decked out with all kinds of anti-dragon magic (couldn't kill a fly, but you better watch out if you were a dragon!) and go after that dude. He named his dragon Goldie as well, for some reason, and I named my Wyvern Goldfinger. I would dive down and throw a ball of lightning, Woo! These fights did go on for a bit, and yes, there was collateral noob damage, but at least they spawned in the Atlas Park hospital.

After three such 'meetings', the other guy went to other zones. And with no opponent left, I sold my anti-dagon Wyvern for enough inf to buy a complete purple inquisitor enhancement set! Woo again!

Good times!
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:47 am

In SoH, every player gets two dragons, but they are very small and they look like shoes or boots...you sort of have to imagine it.

You wear your dragons on your feet. :)

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:24 am

So, when they flap their tiny wings, do we fly or just get cool feet?

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:14 am

Cool feet are cool. Hot feet are not. Are these fire breathing dragons??? :shock:
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Only if you don't use Desenex :mrgreen: :D :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”