Ship of Heroes

Strife3

Ship of Heroes

Postby Strife3 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:24 pm

I was told of this game today and I already love the idea though it reminds me of something like Marvel crossing over with Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. I find it funny but also I like this idea. I can't wait for this game to come out as I am one of those who morn for City of Heroes shut down, i was one who fought hard to stop it. I played on Justice Server and had alot of characters, I loved CoH and im sure ill love SoH too, I will help with what I can on kickstarter and hope that this game will be that what we need as we want CoH to return and curse NCSoft for shutting it down.

Consultant

Re: Ship of Heroes

Postby Consultant » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:17 am

Do you remember any of your Justice server character names? I spent a lot of time on the Justice server. I had (of course) my scrapper named Consultant, and a controller named Gravity Concentrator, and an emp named Doabarrelroll...among others.

Flagwaver

Re: Ship of Heroes

Postby Flagwaver » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:20 pm

I'm pretty sure I teamed with you on Justice for a Quarterfield TF on BarrelRoll. I remember a couple of Starfox jokes. I was a Inv/SS Tanker named Flagwaver looking like a cross between Superman and Captain America.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

A bullet may have a name on it, but 20 pounds of C4 is more of a "to whom it may concern."

Return to “General Discussion”