...until release of SoH

Gerald_Deemer

...until release of SoH

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:31 am

Yesterday I watched a YT video of somebody playing SoH closed beta. At the end of the video he said that the game will need 2 more years to get finished.
I don`t think so. It looks good, it looks playable we need just more and other animations (for superspeed f.e.)
Polishing here and there okay but I don`t see why SoH should be another 2 years in the making.

I expect a release by erly 2022 (soft release with continuing improvements and patches)

I would love to hear the opinions of other beta testers.

Cheers
Gerald
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Actjcksn

Re: ...until release of SoH

Postby Actjcksn » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:14 pm

I agree that SoH is not too far off from a soft launch. IMO, the game is very playable and fun right now. Even though some polishing is still needed along with more missions and content. Improvements, patches, more missions...they are all coming. Late 2021 was mentioned for a soft release but early 2022 is probably more realistic. I'm sure it won't be 2 years.
3) Expect the Plan to go off the rails...
4) ...Throw away the Plan

Return to “General Discussion”