A Friendly Fellow Saying Hello.

Zalgo

A Friendly Fellow Saying Hello.

Postby Zalgo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:50 am

Firstly, Hello everyone.

I am new to these forums and I joined on because I'm quite interested in the progress of Ship of Heroes.

Now, I myself am not here from CoH as I imagine quite a few people are but I have heard quite a bit about it and since it's closure it seems it's left quite the hole in the market of superhero MMORPG's. A hole that has yet to be filled as cohabiting MMO's such as Champions Online and DC Universe have not outperformed the former MMO for varying reasons.

I am a proponent of supporting up and coming game developers as the gaming market is always in need of fresh minds and faces to keep it from stagnating and as Champions previously stood as one of my favorite MMO's up until it's unfortunate decay as it's company cut it's staff to a paltry size and left it for dead in the wake of it's other brand titles I do thrill at the prospect of another MMO with as much creative flexibility or more than Champions boasted. From what I've observed It's character customization was largely derivative of CoH's model and if this game follows a similar framework as CoH then I'd be elated to see it's successful release and continued support.

With such ramblings out of the way I'd simply like to say I'm happy to step into your community and look forward to many friendly and creative discussions.

Country Strong

Re: A Friendly Fellow Saying Hello.

Postby Country Strong » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 am

Welcome aboard!

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:03 am

Welcome!
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

Cheesy

Postby Cheesy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Welcome aboard :)
Unoriginal since 2005 (coh issue 5)...

Cheesy from Defiant.

Solari

Postby Solari » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Welcome, and sorry to hear you missed out on CoH. It really was special and if SoH manages to recreate only 50% of the experience, you're in for a treat! :)

Return to “Introductions”