Hello

mjplb

Hello

Postby mjplb » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Hello fellow riders on the FHS Justice! I am mjplb, been gaming since Might and Magic II on my 80-88. I got into the mmo side of things in the early 00s with WoW, but since then I've played basically all the major titles, EQ/CoH/Eve Online/STO/DCUO just to name a few, CoH was one of the only ones that drew my attention to advance more and than one toon to max level. I love the hero/superhero genre/universes. My main stay since a child was wanting to see the hero triumph and bring a story along with him/her... The main reason I liked CoH was because I was able to be in the driver's seat bringing that story along within my own mind, and read the stories the friends around me from within their own minds. That alone was a HUGE reason that I stuck with CoH for a few years. With SoH I want a rekindle that within myself and see the environment around me grow with RP.

I want to see the community grow, I want to see the story evolve. We should save all aboard the FHS Justice! Bring those that wish to abuse the Justice to said justice.
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” Christopher Reeve

Return to “Introductions”