Novaterian, at your service!

Novaterian

Novaterian, at your service!

Postby Novaterian » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:15 am

Hi everyone. My name is Nova and i'm a newbie. Found out about this project back in July and have been checking back in occasionally but I've decided that I'd like to become more active in the community as we prepare for an amazing game this team has been working diligently on. I never actually played much of COH or Champions online. When the game first came out I didn't have a job to pay subscription and unfortunately never made it back to the game. When i finally wanted to try it again, I found that the game had been shut down and was pretty sad about it. But fortunately that is how i came across this game. All of my superhero mmo playing came from DCUO which was a game i thoroughly enjoyed, especially the combat system and character creations. Love creating heroes and stories to go with them which makes me even more excited about this game and i would love to be apart of it from the start. So i'm making myself known now and looking forward to hopefully being apart of a wonderful community of Superhero Fans! Gonna try and stay active in these forums and I look forward to our future adventures in Ship Of Heroes!!
I Shall shed my light over dark evil.
For the dark things cannot stand the light.
The light of the Green Lantern

lunawisp

Re: Novaterian, at your service!

Postby lunawisp » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:39 am

Hi Nova, welcome aboard.

There are lots of people pining for CoH over here. We have high hopes for SoH filling the void that was left when our favourite game was shut down. Progress is looking good with each video showing marked improvements over the previous ones. Heroic Games is the 'best' team of game devs I've come across for a long time. They actually communicate and listen to people, and if something can't be done or is impractical they'll say so, and usually why!

Anyway, don't want this to turn into a gushing tome, I'll see you around...
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

Inkaris

Postby Inkaris » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:12 am

Welcome!

Odee

Postby Odee » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:21 am

Looking forward to seeing you, and many other CoH players, and lovers on the FHS Freedom. 🤗👍👍

Joules Verne, Mack Smacker, Crisp Kringle, and maybe even Loumpa Oompa will be making a new home there on release.
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Return to “Introductions”