Who Were You in City of Heroes?

brando81373

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby brando81373 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:51 pm

I was many characters on the Victory and Virtue, leveling several characters to 50. My main was a fire/fire blaster named the Celtic Torch. I could not be more excited about Ship of Heroes, I love everything I have seen and appreciate how much the devs are being open about the game. It also has been awesome reading the forums and people sharing their memories of the greatest game ever!

danoobplay1

Postby danoobplay1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:38 pm

My first 50 was a fire/ fire blaster on liberty named Flexoril. He got it all stated and we got involved with a supergroup call The Rocketeers. I had characters on multiple server with the most on Liberty, Virtue and Freedom. I wasn't much into villains though. My favorite characters were ShazbotV2 and Earth/ Regen controller and Rez Plz (she had an awsome back story) a weather/ regen troller. I also had Heil Kitty, La Fabulosa, Squeezure and Lebeau, all 50's. Lebeau was funas a Fire/ Fire tanker before they nerfed the fire tanks. I also created an awsome Super Group called The Abnormal Alliance. We kicked a$$! I really look forward to Ship of Heroes. I hope it is even better than COH.
ps- I thinka lot of profile are still up on the cohfaces.com site. I have multiple pics and several of my online friends

NinJin

Postby NinJin » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:30 pm

I was NinJin as far as the forums, etc... I joined @ COH beta & stayed til the end - full life span of CoX.
I started on Virtue svr since beta but, eventually came up with a better idea of having an instance of the same char on all svrs - it fed into the char's theme of being Mul-T dimensional or everywhere. Before test svr came out i used it to check out new powers when I lvl'd to see if I wanted to keep it & migrate it to all instances on each svr.
My original char was NinJin - Regen Scrap (from beta, so before CoV )
My fav char was Iya - SS/Invul Tank - he was a Super Tank

Holy One

Postby Holy One » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 pm

I was mostly known has Holy One on the Protector server. Played it from day one and stayed until the end.

I also played a Kheldian called King of Kings.

On my vilain days I was Leather Master, a Dominator.

Blaze Rocker

Postby Blaze Rocker » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Holy One
I was mostly known has Holy One on the Protector server. Played it from day one and stayed until the end.

I also played a Kheldian called King of Kings.

On my vilain days I was Leather Master, a Dominator.
Welcome aboard Holy One. It's always nice to see a fellow Protectorite. Some of my memories from my CoH days have faded but I do recall the name Leather Master. :)

I hope we get the chance to play together once again.
-

And a belated "Welcome" to all the other newcomers I've missed. Glad to have you with us.
How many people telling the same lie does it take for that lie to become true?

Starbuc1

Postby Starbuc1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Starbuc, most all my character started with Star--So, most people just called me Star.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Welcome star, do you remember what servers you were on?
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

gscraig44

Postby gscraig44 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Hello All,

I've been occassionally watching from afar :-). Finally, had the time to login and get involved a bit. My 3 main characters were a Controller -Wrath of Gods, Blaster- ShockHouse and a Tanker- Keeper of the Cosmic...And yes, I remember seeing the SOH halloween vid and the and the tank's name (Keeper of Secrets) and a couple of costume pieces were like my tank :?: :?: :?: :-)

At any rate, I'm very busy now and days, but making sure that myself and my son who I introduced COH to when he was 9-10 years old both get logged in once it's available. We are looking forward to the game.

By the way guys/gals..I still like those character names I used, so please let me keep them for SOH? :-)
WOG

Bahal

Postby Bahal » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi all my global @BTDuB if I remember correctly. Was a CoV member long before CoH and had a hell of a time on Going Rouge. My ice tank doing LRSF's was the best fun. I was a Victory boy, loved the community we had and the Coalition with all the fools I don't talk to anymore. I hope to read through this post or the summary soon and see if any old Victory peeps that I knew are around here.

I remember going through phases of loving and hating CoX, had my two accounts and pl'd the crap out of myself because of the lack of other Aussies online at midnight. I miss the Architect (if that was what is was called) the best mission I made was the ice one, all enemies had ice attacks which didn't bother my favourite toon (Bah'al, the ice tank). I got so many bad comments on that one lol.

If I had one request for this game or any like CoX, please let me use my apostrophe. It is so rare that any game or account from anything let me have it, "Bahal" just looks like it's missing something.

Also Ghost Widow FTW!

Blaze Rocker

Postby Blaze Rocker » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Welcome Bahal, gscraig44 and Starbuc1.

Glad you could join us. :)
How many people telling the same lie does it take for that lie to become true?

DrFeelzbad

Postby DrFeelzbad » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:40 pm

I had many many alts but I was most known for my Mind/Energy PermaDom Dr. Feelzbad.
Dr. Feelzbad

Ridgeman

Postby Ridgeman » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:54 pm

I mostly played tanks or defenders.
Siege Stone - Stone/WM tank
Fireantic - Fire/Earth tank
Ice Blocker - Ice/Energy tank
Stygian Sleet - Dark/Ice tank
Stormwarder - Storm/Psi defender
Mk. IV - Rad/Rad defender
...and many others. All on Virtue server.

Viking Avenger

Postby Viking Avenger » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:40 pm

I was the Viking Avenger, a level 50 Tank Inv/Battle Axe, and man do I want to reroll him in SOH!

StealthDart

Postby StealthDart » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:42 pm

My first Level 50 was Stealth Dart who was a Martial Arts / Super Reflexes - Scrapper on the Liberty server. I had major altitus so had close to 150 characters by the time of the shutdown. I was not there at the beginning. I purchased City of Heroes on Black Friday of November 2005. City of Villains had just come out the month before. So I want to say issue 6-ish - Along Came A Spider? After playing COH and finding out we could make bases and villain lairs with the add-on City of Villains, me and my friend rushed out and picked that up as well. My first level 50 villain was X-Treme Threat who was an Electric Melee / Electric Armor - Brute on the Pinnacle server. Those two were my favorite characters to play just because of the sheer damage they could do. Stealth was a human buzz-saw who was virtually untouchable due to SR. Plus she had the best purple stun enhancements influence can buy to maximize her stun potential with her melee attacks that had stun. Threat had the ability to become a living lightning rod which did huge damage and knock-back and was just fun to set off. Plus his ability to siphon endurance meant never running out of it. I managed to get all 5 of my level 50's to Incarnate powers tier IV before the end. Judgement Jump was another fun ability to use. Glad that Paragon Chat is around so I can still visit with them. Very, Very excited for what Ship of Heroes is bringing to the community. Can't wait to make my first character and explore such a fantastic setting!
I am a dancer, a leaf upon the wind! A leaf that can kick your butt!

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Welcome Stealth Dart. always nice to see a fellow Liberty Server person.

Glad you found the ship. hang on, it will be a great ride.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Return to “Introductions”