Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Grynder

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby Grynder » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Originally, Grynder Fire/Battle Axe Tank on Liberty server. Member since beta and by the time CoX sunset, I had toons on every server of every imaginable set combo.
Last edited by Grynder on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uriahs Heep

Postby Uriahs Heep » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Guardian server, i had many alts also

Mistress Noire/Doctor Noire was my main

I got the nickname "Guardian's cookie mistress" cause i used to hand out cookies a lot

Also wrote for the COH paper once a week doing recipes :D
Hey I remember you! Seeing you in the hive was always a treat, I was Uriahs Heep and many alts on Guardian and Pinnacle severs. I was in Twilight Avengers.

Uriahs Heep

Postby Uriahs Heep » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Uriahs Heep was my main on Guardian. I was in Twilight Avengers on Guardian and Pinnacle. Guardian was heroside and Pinnacle was villianside. I still have many friends from those days. Looking forward to this game roiling out! :D

N64Girl

Postby N64Girl » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi there everyone! I was an active player for 5 years plus beta. My main server was split between Protector and Freedom. My main character was named Oracle, except i was about 10 when i played and so i know the name was spelled wrong but i cant help remembering how i spelled it wrong. I played with my family, The Great Oracle and Provider and Mutagen. I hung out with a friend named TerraDome and my main was a healer, i played mostly in groups.

Beedra12

Postby Beedra12 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:08 am

Beedra and Aphrodities flame on Champion. I played from Beta to close. I miss city and find myself thinking of it almost every week.

Fustercluck

Postby Fustercluck » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:07 pm

My main was a tanker called Fustercluck, though my first 50 was a scrapper Razor Kiss. I had too many alts to mention. I cannot WAIT for this to come out.

Moxom

Postby Moxom » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:23 pm

I was a regen scrapper

Draknmarr

Postby Draknmarr » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:58 am

First lvl 50 was Alliander illusion/radiation controller, had a ton of heroes and villains though, Draknmarr was my first 50 villain, then there was vegemite sandwich haha.

Major Victory

Postby Major Victory » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Altaholic myself on every server but my main hero was:

Heart Throb - Fire Blaster. He had a big heart emblem on his chest and as he went up in levels, he went down in clothing until he was only wearing BVDs and boots by the time he hit the mid-40s. I think I dropped the boots by the time I hit 50. :lol:

I also remember going through a masked Mexican Wrestling Hero phase too for a couple of scrappers and tanks. Azure Demon was one of them I think.

The one hero type I've always wanted to play and maybe SOH will be able to let me play it in the future, is a stretching hero ala Mr. Fantastic, Plastic Man and Elongated Man. If you can climb or fly up a side of a building, why can't you stretch up the side? Or have increased movement by elongating your legs? If you can animate energy blasts, why can't you animate arms extending and fists punching? It would be an interesting cross between a scrapper and a blaster I would think. Offensively, it wouldn't be as powerful as either class but probably stronger defensively since an elastic body would absorb many different types of attacks and visually, depending on the animation, really neat to watch as parts of the body extend or warp as they absorb the attacks.

RavenLoon

Postby RavenLoon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:11 pm

I had quite a few Heroes and villains that I played. My favorite was Robo Jane. She was a Tech Mastermind. I don't remember my Hero, she was a ranged fighter/healer.
Can't wait to get back into another game like COH/COV. I teamed up with my hubby, maybe I can get him interested again. ;)

Midlander

Postby Midlander » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:09 am

Hi All!...my main alt was Mabuse, (Mabs to my in-game buddies). Others such as Diddy Bot, Metamatic and quite a few more spring to mind which my old SG members in CoH may remember. Here's hoping we all meet again during an exciting journey ahead....let Justice prevail! (get it?) ;)

Domiso

Postby Domiso » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:50 am

Primarily Infinity server here. Luscious Lil/Lost Lil/Tally Ho were my mains (& 50s), Project Lil/Domiso (not 50) on the blue side and Luscious Lyll on the red side. Otherwise terrible altaholic with little ones spread across every server. Played off and on since shortly after release until the servers dropped one last time including a lot of time in the CoV beta. I met the friends that introduced me to my now husband playing CoX! So many good memories in that game.

Just found this one today and really like the vibe so far. Would be very happy if this actually comes to fruition. :)

Gorgoth

Postby Gorgoth » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:42 pm

I had many, many Toons but my two main ones that I played were
my Fire/Fire Tank: Gorgoth and my DM/Regen Scrapper: Skrull
I was in the SuperGroup POW (Phantoms of War) on the Protector server

Wulfman

Postby Wulfman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:39 pm

I am Wulfman, always was and always will be...Invulnerability/Super Strength Tanker on Guardian and several other servers. Leader of the Twilight Avengers, Owners of the Hamidon.

St0rmbringer

Postby St0rmbringer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Ho Wulf and Heep,

Twilight Avenger-Black Team
Guardian: Gierhawk (Raid Tanker) and Octanius (Raid Corruptor)
Pinnacle: Blackst0rm (Raid Tanker) and Mymmyx (Raid Corruptor)
Pyro Mantis: (SG leveler (when Wulf wasn't available))

Return to “Introductions”