Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Hadder

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby Hadder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:03 pm

I barely got into CoH before it sunsetted. It looked promising to scratch my super hero itch but then it was gone. :(

Hadder
Hadder

DocOz3000

Postby DocOz3000 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:01 am

Hi all,

I had a few Alts that were fairly well know around the various servers, but the one that most have seen and played with was one of my original, and we're talking Summer of 2004 original, Super Strength/Invulnerability, Tanker; Uncle Sam. Yep that was me, top hat and all by the end. I was one of the original Taxi-Bot crew, for those that remember the days when that service was still necessary. I was there on the last day, as Uncle Sam, shouting at the heavens to stop the shut-down and finally standing on the steps with my torch in solidarity as the lights finally went out.

Lets hope that The City will be reborn soon, and heroes will once again grace the skies of a City / Ship / World, in need of such.

grouhik

Postby grouhik » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:32 am

i was on the bta release of CoH et played til the end, great game, good community on the beginning, wish this game will have the same succes

DominantGene

Postby DominantGene » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:51 am

I am Wulfman, always was and always will be...Invulnerability/Super Strength Tanker on Guardian and several other servers. Leader of the Twilight Avengers, Owners of the Hamidon.
Well so far I see Heep, Stormbringer, Cody and Spider. Just need to get Pinky, Fridged Beach, Angel, Bammers, Amp, Lyger, Sausage, and all the rest....1st boss goes down for Ger!
Everyone always forgets little old me... :cry:

Shieldwolf

Postby Shieldwolf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:05 pm

I played mainly on Virtue. my main character was Digitizer. I was a leader of a super group called The Justice Force.
He Digi! Chain Lightning here! Also played Crimssonstar, Lady Victoria, among others.
Virtue server, Dawn Patrol SG
Crimsonstar
Chain Lightning
Lady Victoria

Safehouse23

Postby Safehouse23 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:48 am

Hi everybody! First time posting here, began following SoH after it announced on Titan Forums and joined after watching the videos.

I suffered from serious altitis when I played CoH. Loved doing that. But, I had two characters that I played regularly. Del Mannsfield was my elec/regen/body mastery scrapper, and was my first character. I had a lot of fun with him.

But my new main following Going Rogue was Safehouse. He was a kinetic melee/regen/mu scrapper. Hero, although he went dark side long enough to be able to get mu mastery. I've written a few stories about him, and I really hope to be able to recreate him in SoH, although I'm not sure if the devs have any plans to create kinetic melee.

Blue Djinn

Postby Blue Djinn » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:20 am

Hi all,

I had a few Alts that were fairly well know around the various servers, but the one that most have seen and played with was one of my original, and we're talking Summer of 2004 original, Super Strength/Invulnerability, Tanker; Uncle Sam. Yep that was me, top hat and all by the end. I was one of the original Taxi-Bot crew, for those that remember the days when that service was still necessary. I was there on the last day, as Uncle Sam, shouting at the heavens to stop the shut-down and finally standing on the steps with my torch in solidarity as the lights finally went out.

Lets hope that The City will be reborn soon, and heroes will once again grace the skies of a City / Ship / World, in need of such.
OmG that was YOU!
lol I nearly pissed my pants cracking up the first time I saw you. The Mrs. was like "You're kidding me right?" I was like "Yea aint it great? This game is HILARIOUS!"

Theres not nearly enough fun stuff out there imo!

Imperceptor, energy/energy blaster

MrFreedom

Postby MrFreedom » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 pm

I guess my most notable toons was Mr Freedom on the justice server/and his daughter Miss Freedom.
Mr Freedom was a Shield SS tank and Miss Freedom was a dark dark Defender. I loved those toons. Won many CC contests with Mr Freedom.

I miss CoH but can't wait to see you all in SoHs

Prime

Postby Prime » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:27 pm

I was Rodimus Empathy/Dark Defender and MrsRodimusPrime Invul/super strength Tank on Guardian. I WANT MY TOONS BACK LOL

sternnsw

Postby sternnsw » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:46 pm

I had a lot of alts - mostly played on Virtue:

Ironsites - 50 AR/Devices Blaster
Mike Spectre - 50 Warshade
Highland Guard - 50 DB/WP Scrapper
National Pride - 50 DP/En Blaster
Tempest Hart - 50 Elect/Elect Dominator

... just to name a few. Really looking forward to this game.

Shuckins

Postby Shuckins » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 am

I played mainly tankers, an occasional scrapper or brute: My mains were:

Martian Marauder
Generic 1123
Scorch
Pop Eye
Harold Godwinson
Shuckins

Invulerability/Super Strength
Willpower/Super Strength
Willpower/Dark Melee

Jordan Yen

Postby Jordan Yen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Well, I was Jordan Yen (that's her over there <-----). She was a dark/dark/dark defender. I have ideas of rerolling her as fire/dark/dark, but dark is a must. I would be crushed if I didn't have a similar/same hairstyle. Costume I can change, but hair is a huge part of her character :(
Please see my Everything I Hope for A City of Heroes Sequel Game article for the most important things I want to see in a new game.

PC_Ferret

Postby PC_Ferret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:55 pm

I played a tiny purple cat-girl named Mewkychan who was a "Dark/Dark Defender" (or "D3") on Guardian hero-side. Mewkychan was a member of the Legion of Catgirls. =^.^=m Mew!

Midevl44

Postby Midevl44 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Hello I was Modesh on freedom. My favorite class was my Mastermind street thug. I played with my wife and she was a zombie mastermind. Together we rip up missions hehe.

worldshaking00

Postby worldshaking00 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi there.

I played on Guardian mostly and Pinnacle too. My first and main was Amperella (E3 blaster) but I was also in the Twilight Avengers guild under the more popular Axes America (WP/Axe tank). Me and my guildies sponsored the weekly public Hamidon raids on Guardian, as well as other events (TFs, Mothership raids, the occasional Incarnate trial near the end).

Looks interesting here ::crosses fingers::
I am Wulfman, always was and always will be...Invulnerability/Super Strength Tanker on Guardian and several other servers. Leader of the Twilight Avengers, Owners of the Hamidon.
Well so far I see Heep, Stormbringer, Cody and Spider. Just need to get Pinky, Fridged Beach, Angel, Bammers, Amp, Lyger, Sausage, and all the rest....1st boss goes down for Ger!
Amp reporting for duty. Avengers forever!

Return to “Introductions”