Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Ncbiggs

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby Ncbiggs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi its been a long time since I played the game I was a defender healer mainly and I also had a few controllers. I would like to try to keep my names from the old game we will see what happens lol. But I miss all you guys I found this game because I wondered if COH was still running :( I'm so sad. I like the idea of this game tho so I have decided that I'll help with ideas on this game to make it as fun as the old one. I just hope they add a controller type i liked them

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi its been a long time since I played the game I was a defender healer mainly and I also had a few controllers. I would like to try to keep my names from the old game we will see what happens lol. But I miss all you guys I found this game because I wondered if COH was still running :( I'm so sad. I like the idea of this game tho so I have decided that I'll help with ideas on this game to make it as fun as the old one. I just hope they add a controller type i liked them
Welcome biggs,

They are working on controllers now, and hope to have it ready for the start.

also if you want to see the game again try paragon chat at CoH Titan
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Nukeleus

Postby Nukeleus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Forgot the server, but my main was an electricity blaster called Nukeleus. I had lots of alts too. Some of my favorites were Super Skittle - a gravity controller that yelled "Taste the Rainbow"
Titanius, an invulnerable tank with super strength.
Ryuujin, a regen katana scrapper that I even had to created a better katana skin for to look more like an actual samuri sword
Galacticus (not glactus) was my alien guy. (Sorry I forget the name)
And tons more, I just cannot remember them any more. I wish I had screenshot them all as I was sad to see them disappear when the game shut down. It's like most of my friends are gone and I cannot remember their faces.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Greetings Nukeleus I see you posted ...
Forgot the server, but my main was an electricity blaster called Nukeleus. I had lots of alts too. Some of my favorites were Super Skittle - a gravity controller that yelled "Taste the Rainbow"
Titanius, an invulnerable tank with super strength.
Ryuujin, a regen katana scrapper that I even had to created a better katana skin for to look more like an actual samuri sword
Galacticus (not glactus) was my alien guy. (Sorry I forget the name)
And tons more, I just cannot remember them any more. I wish I had screenshot them all as I was sad to see them disappear when the game shut down. It's like most of my friends are gone and I cannot remember their faces.
but you never said the server I'm curious to ... ???

And welcome to the " Ship " hoping to see you there
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Acruz2772

Postby Acruz2772 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi
I was an ice/ice blaster named Icestar on virtue and my Grav/kin controller, named Quazar. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Happy hero-ing!!!

Healy

Postby Healy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Hello Shipmates!
I joined the community a few months back but have remained stealthy until now! Have caught up on few video updates and just donated to the cause !

I was a former COHer from 2005 to shutdown and while not as hardcore as some, I spent many hours a week creating, conversing, collaborating and escaping the real world to enjoy friends, foes and the experiences within the online world.

Pretty sure I was core to Freedom server but also played others (liberty, pinnacle, ?)
Main characters were many... Please don't steal my concepts, but if you do...have fun, I will come up with others if needed!
Santa Klawz (a jolly old soul with robotic arms and possibly the best healer you ever teamed with)
Healy (my second best healer, when I wasn't in Santa mode, I was Healy, a radiation based defender that knew how to keep a team safe)
Wizard of Cause ( a cranky old controller who had emotes/keybinds of inspiration and amazement )
Miss Fitte (a fit toonette, but cant remember her powers, I just loved the name)
Ms. Wired (a spry Heroine with circuit board spandex and electric powers)
Sir Hitzalot (quite a silly scrapper Knight)
Black Friday (with minions Tommy Target, Wally Mart, B Buy, and and a few other retail store themed guys that I cant remember!)

I had a several others that I played here and there but I cant remember them and wish I had 'screen shot' them when I had the chance....but thanks to this new world forming, I can expand my creations, explore new things, and converse, collaborate, and experience with all you in this new community. (sorry if it sounds sappy, but I really enjoyed just having fun, being silly, and getting some XP when the opportunity presented itself.

I was a fan of emote, and key binds where I could add some text to periodically teleport someone with an emote or have a fun set of reactions to the common questions I got when Santa Klawz....a rather ominous dude with a blistering red suit, flowing beard, snow white mohawk and robotic arms (original ones lost in a freak toy-making machine accident).

Looking forward to next steps with this new experience.

JestersGhost

Postby JestersGhost » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:23 am

Those sound like some brilliant character concepts :) Can't wait to see what you come up with this time around :D
[ quantum sufficit / casual-tempest.net / My Combat Mechanics Thread ]

DaSlaya

Postby DaSlaya » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Ahh yes the key binds for powers. I used to do corny things like "Nuke Em Rico" when I would use those temp missiles you could go and get! Good times!! COH was truly my escape and a great place to hang with my friends. I hope to link up with my old mates as well as make new ones this time around!!

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:37 pm

DaSlaya you did say ...
Ahh yes the key binds for powers. I used to do corny things like "Nuke Em Rico" when I would use those temp missiles you could go and get! Good times!! COH was truly my escape and a great place to hang with my friends. I hope to link up with my old mates as well as make new ones this time around!!
Well...Penniguin and i will be looking for you on the ship , and hopeing your doing well ...haven't herd from you for a while ... and yes Please do look us up on the Ship when it launches ...

Red5

Postby Red5 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Salutations!

I like many suffer from M.A.D. (Multiple Alt Disease) and thus it would be an impossibility to name all who I was. That said said in the binning I was:

Kyper Unit, a brilliant scientist who was working on black project for Sterling Enterprises making a Mecha powered by quantum dimension energy when (imagine this) a lab experiment went wrong leaving me without a body. Seeing myself quickly being disintegrated I made a desperate action to place my brain withing the prototype Unit code named "Kyper".

Surviving the incident, I gained abilities of flight and could project energy and donned the name Kyper Unit. Maintaining my Intelligence, I was able to continue my works and created Alpha thru Omega Unit(s). Together we help keep Paragon safe and ran many a Task Force.

Stromgard. Enigmatic hero from another dimension. He favored a Sword and could seem to heal from any wound that did not outright defeat him.

Doc Wagon was Defender with a whole lot of empathy. Often patrolled the streets healing Heroes randomly and having a special skill set was welcomed into non-SG groups.

Some SG's I ran with... Brave New World, Death Dealers, Chicken Coupe...few others that lesser known made of small group of friends.
...reporting in.

Chobabot

Postby Chobabot » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 am

I played many toons, but my main was Eagle Bolt, an Archery/Energy blaster on Liberty.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:52 am

Chobabot hello and when you said Liberty ...
I played many toons, but my main was Eagle Bolt, an Archery/Energy blaster on Liberty.
I was very happy not many of us Posting on forums played on liberty my toon " Eulb " regen/scrapper

Dying Breath

Postby Dying Breath » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 am

I was very happy not many of us Posting on forums played on liberty my toon " Eulb " regen/scrapper
Try being from Protector. I'm not even sure there were dozens of us :/

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:00 am

Try being from Protector. I'm not even sure there were dozens of us :/
That's because I killed them all. :D
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Postby Avatar PDM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:22 am

Hi
maybe I got something mixed up here, since I started throwing around ideas and opinions, before even introducing myself, so I apologize for this inpoliteness :oops: - as for my defense: I was faszinated by what is going on, that when I decided, that this is the place where I want to be, I couldn´t wait to join the discussions ;).
So as for me - I mainly played on Zukunft and as many others here I might have a little bit of trouble getting all of my characters together since I loved trying out new powers and outfits. My oldest characters where
Ayara - a Empathy Defender
Firelance - a Mind Controller
Shadowassassin - a Dual Blade Scrapper
Gold Wing - a Energy Blaster
Constructo - a Summoner (little Machines ;) )
but like I mentioned I had like a dozen more Characters from Ice to Electricity, Tanks and so on

so, if anybody really wants to know more I am around ;)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Return to “Introductions”