Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Van Allen

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby Van Allen » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:46 am

Freedom Server Hero Side
Defender - Empathy/Dark Blast "Dr. Ellement" (cat girl)
Defender - Trick Arrow/Archery "Maxiom"
Defender - Storm/something "Furricane"
Blaster - Assault Rifle/Traps "Sweet Vengence"
Blaster - NRG Blast/NRG Manip "Libbz"
Tank - Will Power/Stone Melee "Commanda"
Tank - Invulnernability/Super Strength
War Shade - "Shaded Rose"
Controller - Fire/Kinetics "Libbyator"

Freedom Red Side
Brute - Dark Melee/Super Reflexes "Nemeroff"
Corruptor - Radiation/Thermal "Nuclear Nuisance"
Corruptor - Ice Blast/Cold domination "Snow Borg"
Dominator - Ice control/Ice assault "Twisted Mettle"
Dominator - Mind control/Psionic "Maddyson" ...
more characters than I can recall ATM but

From Magic Origins to Tech, From Hero to Villain, Two game accounts. I was an alt-aholic.
"Babes of War" Super Group Freedom Server
What Are Dominators. "Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

Gamegod

Postby Gamegod » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:51 pm

My main was a fire/kin troller called hotsp0t yes with a zero. I had over 100 lvl 50s spread out over all servers. I played every server but mainly freedom, virtue and liberty. I started in nov 2004.
Never say too much; always say enough. :roll:

tOOn

Postby tOOn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:42 pm

tOOn

and

tOOn sLaYer

were my main pvp toons, plus about 100ish level 50 alts

Team Tribute 4 Life!

Freedumb Short Bus

Warhound

Postby Warhound » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Blue side Thorgar Wulfson, Nothriek
Red Side Gunhound, Major Siege
Virtue server since launch.

Angeles

Postby Angeles » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello!!

I am Angeles. I was a bubble healer. My style was/is different from many casters. I felt my place in combat was Directly behind the tank, so in nearly every encounter that is where I would be. I never wandered away from the tank, so he knew beyond doubt that Heals and Shields were there at all times. My team mates learned fast that I did not attempt to chase down the 'loners', you know the kind, they join a team and then attempt to solo the content well out of range of the healer.. then Howl in anger when they are near death and no heals coming.

I had alot of fun being what I called a Melee range Healer. I never felt like a bubble monkey or other derogatory terms used to define the bubblers:)
I look forward to bringing back those days in this game :))

Sadly its been so Long that I think.. i THINK i was primarily on the Virtue server.
Angeles

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:50 pm

i'll definitely have to team with you " Angeles " so i can watch a true supporter of team fight .... im the one that went off after the stragglers and I never complained if i died , if i didn't bring back the stragglers... back to the tank ...and got my self into trouble ...and didn't get any healing .... well i deserved it ! ( i don't play tanks much ether )
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Commander Amazing

Postby Commander Amazing » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:59 pm

:ugeek:

I was Commander Amazing n.n of virtue :D

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 pm

:ugeek:

well come --- "Connander Amazing" and tell us more about your self in other area's of the forms...

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 pm

Greetings to you "Warhound" if no has welcomed you yet... I see you said you played on Verture... But what type hero ???

Sessair

Postby Sessair » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:00 am

Hi all!!!

I was many toons but my primary one was Shanna Sessair (Empathy Defender). I would try to position myself in the center of the team somewhat airborne and radiate away for the team's benefit as I focused my energies and buffs on the tank. I'd redirect as needed to others within my area of effect. It was challenging especially when it got hot and heavy!!!

Sessair

Warhound

Postby Warhound » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:20 am

Greetings to you "Warhound" if no has welcomed you yet... I see you said you played on Verture... But what type hero ???
I played a werewolf bounty hunter, Tank style, INV/SS then made a villain version that was SS/INV. I love tanking pretty much my standard fair in any MMORPG now

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:15 pm

TY just what i was looking for looking forward to fight with you some day i played on Liberty ( exclusively ) regen- scrapper/ Katana had a blaster also...

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 am

My story...

I started with a Beta invite for CoH. It was the fourth wave, I think. During Beta, I made friends and joined a new group called Supremacy. Supremacy were casual gamers. After launch and several months our better players and eventually our leader moved on to WoW. It was the thing to do, at the time. Logging on became something I almost lamented. It was very lonely to log on with no one around to team with anymore. Pugs were sometimes an option. They were often amusing, but it wasn’t the same as steady comradery I’d become accustomed to. I kept my account active but rarely logged for about a year.

I returned to the game only to accidentally bump into the original leader of Jagged Legion whom I'd been good friends with years before. I was invited to apply for membership and was accepted. What I found upon joining JL was that the public opinion that made them infamous was wrong in many ways. They were a family. A tight knit family that was very organized. Organization was their true stengrh. They were very selective in whom they allowed into their ranks. I was lucky and proud to be accepted. To this day it still means a lot to me. Because only through becoming a member do I feel that I was exposed to the influences I needed to become a really good player and to be able to develop really good builds. Not to mention that planning strategy on Ventrilo with my regular teammates made the game entirely different. It was like I’d discovered a new game entirely.

What I hope to find here is a new family to enjoy the game with. I look forward to the opportunity to get to know each of you better, beat up some bad guys with you, and hopefully build that same conraderie that made me look forward to loggging on each day.

Server: Pinnacle
My most noteable toons:
Power Ace - inv/ss tank (main)
Gorgon - dark/reg scrapper
Pyreling - fire/rad controller
Shadeling - dark/dark defender
Quickling - kin/elec defender
Emberling - fire/kin controller
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

TeamSG1

Postby TeamSG1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm

My main hero was Lady Power on Pinnacle

My main villain was Droid Master he was a robotics mastermind/force field on Pinnacle

I had a tribute alt named Death Tomato who was an earth/earth tanker

Also created a mission in mission architect.

BTW my username was the same in CoH

primosp

Postby primosp » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Hello all, im AlphaFONZI 619 (back then [CoH] I was Don Fer), and I'm an Altoholic. :D

Return to “Introductions”