Hero (Blue Side):
  • Kisa
Enjoyed: Sewer runs. and Radio Mishs.
Did some PvP

-----

Arjaizen

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby Arjaizen » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:40 am

I was all over the place, with more heroes & villains than i could possibly remember. That being said, there were a few favorites.

Supasonik - Speedster scrapper, martial artist
Mayhemme - Basically a female, villainous Wolverine. (Though she eventually redeemed herself and became a hero.)
Capt Kinetix - Kinetic blaster
Wikkid Hawt - Fire based, natch.

Country Strong

Postby Country Strong » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:36 am

In the end, Country Strong was my go to Tank. My Global was Celtic Legend

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:21 pm

I was on Freedom server, my main was apart of a Fire/Kin controller farming supergroup. The influence I made from doing farms went towards buying a fully slotted Hamidon Origion PvP alt.

My favorite part of the game was the politics/meta gameplay of Supergroups, Hamidon raids, and meeting tons of fun new people!

E_Orrbon

Postby E_Orrbon » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:23 pm

My global name was @RageOfAngels. My 1st character was Rage of the Angels, an NRG/NRG blaster originally on the Liberty server, later moved to Virtue. Another notable character I had was Shining Emerald, a rad/rad Defender. And yes ... he was inspired by Hal Jordan's Green Lantern.
@RageOfAngels, Virtue server. 7 year vet.

KerPow

Postby KerPow » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Couldn't begin to tell you what server i was on, and to tell the truth, I had tons of heroes and villains over the time i played. But my favorite by far was the one that was the namesake of this account, KerPow. She was a kinetic melee / regen member of the Praetorian Resistance.

I loved CoH. If SoH really happens, i am SO in.
KerPow!

Britik

Postby Britik » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:21 am

My brother ( who played since 2005) got me into this game when I was 11 in 2008, and he played on Freedom. I remember that because he told me NOT TO TOUCH ANY OF HIS HEROES on that server. So I chose a different server entirely, Triumph, if I remember correctly. I was part of the Misfits Squad for the final 2 years of my CoH career. My main was Minjie Zhandouji (Nimble Fighter), a MA/SS Scrapper with Lightning Incarnate. He was bald, wore a blindfold with barbed wires, and all black (inlcuding cape) with a light blue aura. I mainly played PvE, but after dabling in builds involving the most expensive of crafted enhancements, I realized that he was a BEAST in PvP. So I messed around in there too. My brother was a founder so he also had the cool Ouroborus armor with the hologram projections coming off of the shoulder pads and knees and chest so I tried to incorporate those into my costumes as well at times. I had two other heroes that were lvl 50 and incarnate, Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Incineration. I didn't know the first one was a "My Little Pony" character, but I made the hero a horse and named it like that because it was a bet from one of my SG mates. My "brand" so to speak was having "Twilight" in the name of most of my heroes, since the first hero my brother introduced me to was a Claws/SS Scrapper called "Twilight Claws". It stuck with me. Anyway, Twilight Sparkle was a WP/Energy Tank. Nothing could kill him. Nothing. He was a freaking horse man with a rainbow trail behind him, and he was invincible. Twilight Incineration was my farmer, a Claws/Fire Brute that spent most of his days in AE charging 6bil influence per 30 minute run to save for my expensive builds. I was so good at making them, that I downloaded the CoX Hero Builder and made builds for everyone's mains in my SG. It was sick. They loved them. And I loved my SG. We would hop on TeamSpeak and Raid till 3am in the morning on a school/work night. That was my favorite part of the game. The community. I got so close to those people that we still talk on facebook once in a while, (we are all very busy, so that's good in itself). I'll never forget the final moments of CoH, and I'm still looking for a place to call home. It was the only MMO that I ever truly got engulfed in, and I loved every second of it.

Stagendo

Postby Stagendo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello I was Battle Force and Master Necromancer on the Freedom Server.

LaughingAlex

Postby LaughingAlex » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:38 pm

I primarily played a large number of characters, but primarily support. My main toon in CoX, who is now named "Warp Chronetricka" on paragon chat, started as a kin/energy blast defender, before I slowly switched her to a energy blast/time manipulation corruptor.

But I am not sure i'd play that character in ship of heroes, but instead maybe some descendant or something....I have lots of things to adjust for a 500 year time gap.

Sinistar

Postby Sinistar » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:04 am

I primarily played a large number of characters, but primarily support. My main toon in CoX, who is now named "Warp Chronetricka" on paragon chat, started as a kin/energy blast defender, before I slowly switched her to a energy blast/time manipulation corruptor.

But I am not sure i'd play that character in ship of heroes, but instead maybe some descendant or something....I have lots of things to adjust for a 500 year time gap.
Some of my CoH characters may arrive in SoH via timewarp or cryofreeze, others will be descendants.

Looking forward to dusting off some old names and character designs.

Flagwaver

Postby Flagwaver » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Some of my CoH characters may arrive in SoH via timewarp or cryofreeze, others will be descendants.

Looking forward to dusting off some old names and character designs.
My main is going to be a straight up descendant. Part of the Flagwaver magical bloodline.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

A bullet may have a name on it, but 20 pounds of C4 is more of a "to whom it may concern."

Kid Rad

Postby Kid Rad » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:29 pm

My main original character was a scrapper named Kid Rad. I also had a fire character called Lleh and a few Aquabats clones. Beyond psyched for this game, and very much rooting for it's success. Sad that I didn't hear about it until after it's short-lived kickstarter, but I will be happy to contribute financially in any way possible.

Dr_Supremacy

Postby Dr_Supremacy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Dr. Supremacy, Mastermind Villain and avid PvPer. Played primarily when European Servers were a thing. Union and Defiant servers.

ScottJackson

Postby ScottJackson » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 am

Greetings, or perhaps hello again!

Started on Infinity in March 2007, spent some time on Justice as well, but mostly Virtue for the final few years. If you did PUG task forces or Incarnate trials, we probably had some fun together. I played almost every day, exclusively on PUGs, but seldom led the team - just enjoyed rolling the dice, meeting folks, and helping anybody get merits and badges. Had too many L53 characters to list here, and I tried to treat them all (56!) like mains. Jeopardy answer = '1369 and yes'; the question is, 'how many Incarnate trials did that take, not counting the 4 crashes and the 34 failures, and am I crazy?'. My chief favorite was...my TWO favorites...amongst my favorites were such ATs as tanks, scrappers, controllers, brutes, blasters, and defenders. Also a few MMs. And the others were fun too. Heh.

More recently, I had the pleasure of helping to organize the Plan Z (starter team) efforts for a few months in 2012 until a family emergency, and have since been (mostly quietly) supporting all efforts to bring CoH successors online. Here to offer moral support and money. Loved the Youtube videos, especially the >1 hour interview / demo. Excited to see the Ship of Heroes concept taking shape; superheroes in space is a unique vision for a game and it's one I'd like to explore.

Sherogath

Postby Sherogath » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:46 pm

My main was a double heals defender named Tech is on infinity server and main alt was a Katana/gadgets scrapper

Return to “Introductions”