Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Golden Ace

Re: Who Were You in City of Heroes?

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Oi.

Shaw Lwhon (MA/WP), Virtue.

Bane of the Virtue TF Channel for off-topic chat.

High Overlord of the madhouse that was "The Brickhouse" private channel on Virtue (a refugee home for the Virtue TF channel oddballs constantly getting berated for off-topic chat by the channel mods...). Hi Mare :twisted:

At one point, I was one of the council of four that oversaw the United Sentinels of America (USA) on Virtue.

And countless alts blue and red.

Shaw
Welcome Shaw! Glad you found us!
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

fidgeter

Postby fidgeter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 am

I was The Ultimate Fidgeter. I played as a defender. I really enjoyed my time spent on City of Heroes and even playing other games such as Champions, it just didn't have that same grasp for me. Not sure if anybody here grouped with me or remember me but I did have a core group of people I played with up until I quit. I don't recall what caused me to move on but by the time I went to go back it was gone.

Blaze Rocker

Postby Blaze Rocker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:00 pm

fidgeter
I was The Ultimate Fidgeter. I played as a defender. I really enjoyed my time spent on City of Heroes and even playing other games such as Champions, it just didn't have that same grasp for me. Not sure if anybody here grouped with me or remember me but I did have a core group of people I played with up until I quit. I don't recall what caused me to move on but by the time I went to go back it was gone.
Welcome. Glad to have you with us, fidgeter. :)
When you defund the police, the terrorists win.

Midnight

Postby Midnight » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Welcome to everyone from another relative newbie. Glad to see all the new faces on the boards!

Ravenheart

Postby Ravenheart » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:40 pm

Brother Magma Stone/Fire tank,damn i miss those days lol

Divinah

Postby Divinah » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:54 pm

I played as Divinah (or D) on the Triumph server. You would often find me running around with Astris or Prickly Darkness. I mostly played my kin/rad defender to give others speed boosts and heals to help us plow through missions.

WRThore

Postby WRThore » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 pm

I was a scrapper named Dark Wolf and I was Claws/Regen ... was ALWAYS Freedom server :)

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Greetings to you Ravenheart and welcome...
Brother Magma Stone/Fire tank,damn i miss those days lol
what server did you play on and for how long ???
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Welcome to you Divinah ty for the name server ...
I played as Divinah (or D) on the Triumph server. You would often find me running around with Astris or Prickly Darkness. I mostly played my kin/rad defender to give others speed boosts and heals to help us plow through missions.
Hope'n you find the ship as to your like'n ... and you the surroundings to be a feel of home ...
I'm hope'n also that your Friends " Astris and / or Prickly Darkness , find there way on board also ...
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Dragonnas Xavier

Postby Dragonnas Xavier » Tue May 01, 2018 2:55 am

Greetings!

Dragonnas Xavier here, a former fire/energy manipulation blaster on, if I recall correctly, Victory? Rather hard to remember this far down the road, since I'm getting a little bit older! Had plenty of other characters that I enjoyed quite a bit. I miss those days, roleplaying with friends in a setting like Paragon City. In my head canon, I think that's where Dragonnas boarded the FHS Justice. I'm sure quite a few of us must have boarded there as well. ^_^ Thank you for kindling some real hope in me of recapturing the wonder of those days with your beautiful game.

lunawisp

Postby lunawisp » Tue May 01, 2018 3:16 am

Greetings!

Dragonnas Xavier here, a former fire/energy manipulation blaster on, if I recall correctly, Victory? ... Thank you for kindling some real hope in me of recapturing the wonder of those days with your beautiful game.
Welcome aboard! The devs are keeping us well informed of progress and are listening to feedback. We have a great community building up. I'm sure you'll find a little home away from home here!
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

mereman

Postby mereman » Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 pm

I was on Defiant (EU Server) my best alt was Wasisname a controller, I also had about 30 other alts :lol:
Still in mourning for CoH

lunawisp

Postby lunawisp » Sat May 12, 2018 12:04 am

I was on Defiant (EU Server) my best alt was Wasisname a controller, I also had about 30 other alts :lol:
Welcome aboard fellow Defiant refugee :) Nice to see more people from the EU side turning up.
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

mereman

Postby mereman » Sat May 12, 2018 9:18 am

Welcome aboard fellow Defiant refugee :) Nice to see more people from the EU side turning up.
We need more of the EU people mainly from the best EU server Defiant. I still remember the time we first took a drop ship down :D Good days
Still in mourning for CoH

Mommy_Luv

Postby Mommy_Luv » Sat May 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Oh wow, there were so many how do I choose just one to share? :D

Vecepia
Tainted Luv
AFK A Sec

And so many more I can't remember.

Return to “Introductions”