Hi

Lucid

Hi

Postby Lucid » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:06 pm

I didn't play City of Heroes, but this looks interesting.

Cranos
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Postby Cranos » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Stay tuned ;)

Its going to be a great game.

Nightasy

Postby Nightasy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:08 pm

Definitely keep checking back. Everyday we have a poll question on the main page. Voting on the polls will assist us in the decisions we make. Your vote will make a difference regarding how we design the game. You'll also want to keep popping back in for when we unveil various parts of the game. Definitely some exciting things to come in the months ahead.

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:08 pm

A lot of the players gathered here seem to have played one or more of the Star Wars games -- Galaxies or TOR.

Silverphish

Postby Silverphish » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi :D

I miss CoH. Every 6 months or so I dig around the Interwebs for its spiritual successor or resurrection rumors. Today I found SoH. The last time I was this hopeful was a couple of years ago when I found hints of a group trying to acquire the CoH IP for a revival. It never happened. I hope this gets completed. It looks really good so far.

Griffin

Postby Griffin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:10 pm

I have missed the community since CoH closed. While I'm watching the other projects, this was the first one that talked about the game and the "feel" of it, the way I remember and the way I would want to play again.

I am cautiously optimistic.

Onward!

brawlizard

Postby brawlizard » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:29 pm

Hi :D

I miss CoH. Every 6 months or so I dig around the Interwebs for its spiritual successor or resurrection rumors. Today I found SoH. The last time I was this hopeful was a couple of years ago when I found hints of a group trying to acquire the CoH IP for a revival. It never happened. I hope this gets completed. It looks really good so far.
This is my story exactly.
Check the world for options every few months, found this one most recently

Return to “Introductions”