What single change would you most like to have to the Invasion content we have been testing lately?

indigowulf

What single change would you most like to have to the Invasion content we have been testing lately?

Postby indigowulf » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:15 pm

What single change would you most like to have to the Invasion content we have been testing lately, assuming that actual bugs are fixed?

Make the fight last longer 0% - ( 0 votes )
Make the fight less chaotic, and more structured 0% - ( 0 votes )
Have fewer, stronger, enemies 0% - ( 0 votes )
Put the Nagdellians into teams so they are more of a focused threat. 0% - ( 0 votes )
Expand the story about the invasion event 0% - ( 0 votes )
Increase the loot they drop 0% - ( 0 votes )
Give me a raid window showing all of the players participating 100% - ( 1 vote )
Let me heal and buff through player portraits 0% - ( 0 votes )
Something else, I’ll tell you in the forums 0% - ( 0 votes )

(this is a repeat question, so it must be important! I selected "give me a raid window" but that, for me, is equally important with "let me heal and buff through player portraits")
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Consultant

Re: What single change would you most like to have to the Invasion content we have been testing lately?

Postby Consultant » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:38 pm

I agree with you. :)

Odee

Re: What single change would you most like to have to the Invasion content we have been testing lately?

Postby Odee » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:33 am

What single change would you most like to have to the Invasion content we have been testing lately, assuming that actual bugs are fixed?
(this is a repeat question, so it must be important! I selected "give me a raid window" but that, for me, is equally important with "let me heal and buff through player portraits")
Totally agree as well. Add in Target Assist by portrait too, if that ability is to be in game.

However, I am pretty disappointed at the numbers shown in the Poll. Don't recall seeing one for this topic either. :oops:
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Return to “Polling Discussion”