mission focus at launch

indigowulf

mission focus at launch

Postby indigowulf » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 pm

We will have repeatable single-story missions in SoH, task forces meant to be played by teams, and multi-story mission arcs. Which of these do want us to prioritize for launch? We will have some of all three options. [Choose One]

Repeatable single-story missions
Task Forces for teams
Multi-story mission arcs
Something else, I’ll tell you in the forums

I voted repeatable single story missions, because this is launch. I'm looking at it logically. Launch will not have thousands of missions available. It might not even have a solid player base to have full teams at all times because of time zones. While I would love mission arcs and task forces, I think it's more logical to have missions we can solo and more importantly repeat until there are more missions to choose from. Some people will be crazy people that just want to grind up every character slot available to max level even if none of their friends are online :P (not me, no never, I wouldn't do that)
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Gerald_Deemer

Re: mission focus at launch

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:40 am

I would go with 20h per alt. As long as we get more content over time I`m fine with 20h at launch.
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:14 pm

I think Gerald jumped ahead by one poll, but hey, it's all good. It's all about missions.

20 hours of content would be maybe 30-40 missions...maybe 50 if you are fast.

Odee

Postby Odee » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:33 pm

I think Gerald jumped ahead by one poll, but hey, it's all good. It's all about missions.

20 hours of content would be maybe 30-40 missions...maybe 50 if you are fast.
Agreed. However while I'm not necessarily fast. I do have plenty of Emersion Time to play. Thanks in large part to being retired. :D

That said. I see a lot of Exploration in my playing time, as I wait new content. Not really a bad thing at all IMO ;)
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Return to “Polling Discussion”