Top 3 things you want included

Zenex

Re: Top 3 things you want included

Postby Zenex » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:36 pm

1. Oroboros system so I can replay old content, earn missed badges, and do content I missed.
2. Accolade powers, + 20%hp 10% end was awesome and took time to get at end levels
3 IO sets with bonuses

Greyhawk

Postby Greyhawk » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm

I did not see this poll. I assume it was a poll?

Oh, well.

Top three things I need included:

1. Character and power customization

2. A Pet handler class with the strategic depth and tactical scale of the CoH Mastermind (or perhaps a bit more)

3. A way to create my own storylines and mission arcs

Perhaps not at launch, but definitely by the end of the first year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My author page at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B000APIPZC?r ... 0_33951330

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:21 pm

I did not see this poll. I assume it was a poll? Greyhawk
I like to invite you to share some of your writing creativity in the "Starboard Lounge" see you there
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Greyhawk

Postby Greyhawk » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:27 pm

I like to invite you to share some of your writing creativity in the "Starboard Lounge" see you there
If they ever publish more than ten lines of game lore, I might. As it is now, anything I contributed would violate canon because almost none of the canon has been published!

If I'm going to write something completely original, I'm going to publish it, not post it in a forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My author page at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B000APIPZC?r ... 0_33951330

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:46 pm

1. the ability to get all badges and accolades without being required to go to PVP zones. (I'm a badge whore but pvp zones are toxic)

2. pets classes. As I posted in a thread in gd, I'd love to play a pets class that had normal animals (or maybe alien ones) as skin options.

3. sb bases/player homes

Bonus: my old coh friends in game playing with me again!
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Bonus: my old coh friends in game playing with me again!
Amen!
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

Gamegod

Postby Gamegod » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:38 pm

1. Respecification
2. Teleport friend
3. Adjustable mission difficulty
Last edited by Gamegod on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Never say too much; always say enough. :roll:

Solari

Postby Solari » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

If they ever publish more than ten lines of game lore, I might. As it is now, anything I contributed would violate canon because almost none of the canon has been published!

If I'm going to write something completely original, I'm going to publish it, not post it in a forum.
To be honest, it's been five years and I'm at the point where I can forgive shortcomings in lore as long as I have an actual game to play. Maybe towards launch if there is enough money (hint: donations) some writers might be hired to flesh things out. :)

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:00 pm

If they ever publish more than ten lines of game lore, I might. As it is now, anything I contributed would violate canon because almost none of the canon has been published! If I'm going to write something completely original, I'm going to publish it, not post it in a forum.

WOW
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Blue Yankee

Postby Blue Yankee » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:30 pm

God I hope they create an oroboros system for playing lower level content that I missed while leveling up.

POSSUMNUTS

Postby POSSUMNUTS » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 am

Enhancements

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:42 pm

1. Personal Lairs
  2. Bases
  3. Leveling pacts
More Lore...
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:27 am

well haven´t written anything here for a while - so nice topic here ;)

1. power sets which are cusomizable (meaning full freedom in individualizing them) so that you can create your absolute one-of a kind character (never understood, why in CoH I could create a Kheldian who has close combat and ranged powers but couldn´t transfer the idea to let´s say create a Ninja who works with Shuriken or a Bow for range combat and has martial arts or weapons for close combat)
2. bases for your personal character and your super group (don´t really like the idea of attacking them by the way - so if that goes into the game one should be able to decide if he wants to have a PvP Base or not)
3. Individual optics. being able to create an absolute individual outfit is certainly one of the most important things for the fun - but it will be perfect when that includes not just the costume and the weapons but also the optics of your powers

Oh and by the way - I like the idea of a speedsters power set as mentioned before ;)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Dragonnas Xavier

Postby Dragonnas Xavier » Tue May 01, 2018 4:43 pm

1. Hugely in-depth character creator. If you ever find yourself asking, "Would the players really want/use this on their characters?" the answer is yes. Invariably, yes.

2. Semi-freedom from the "holy trinity" of MMORPGs. One of the great things about the game we all miss was that you didn't HAVE to have a tank, a healer, and DPS focused characters. Helped to allow you to really be whatever you wanted as a character. Helped to make the game more playable solo as well. At least for non-raid content, I'd love for this to be true here as well.

3. Myriad options for high-end advancement. Rare raid drops, factions we can barter things from with drops from specific zones or enemies or raids, epic crafting, epic power sets (and/or perhaps crossover powers from other archetypes).

Razorstorm

Postby Razorstorm » Thu May 03, 2018 11:03 am

1) Challenge missions that give worthwhile rewards

2) Super missions requiring multiple guilds to complete for guild rewards (promoting alliances)

3) A decision making system that rewards based on making the right or wrong decision (based on point of view, of course)
- could be a good way to introduce an anti-heroes "faction"
- e.i. - "just kill them, they will find a way to escape", or "revenge, scum - you are the reason I kill"
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it." :twisted:

Return to “Polling Discussion”