Time spent with SG mates question

GladDog

Time spent with SG mates question

Postby GladDog » Fri May 04, 2018 7:37 am

What fraction of your time would you prefer to spend playing SoH with your guildmates?

less than 10%.
10 to 25%. 0%
25 to 50%. 50%
50 to 75%. 50%
More than 75%
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

GladDog

Re: Time spent with SG mates question

Postby GladDog » Fri May 04, 2018 7:39 am

I voted 50-75% of my time. There are times that I want to solo, and times, such as big raids, where I am content to group with anyone. HOWEVER, I will join an SG to have fun with friends, and that is what I want to be spending at bare minimum half of my time doing.
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 am

I voted 50-75% of my time. There are times that I want to solo, and times, such as big raids, where I am content to group with anyone. HOWEVER, I will join an SG to have fun with friends, and that is what I want to be spending at bare minimum half of my time doing.
this
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

lunawisp

Postby lunawisp » Fri May 04, 2018 8:27 am

I voted the same way, 50-75%. I always enjoyed CoH more when playing with other people but that didn't mean I wasn't happy to roam around solo some of the time as well. Frankly I'd rather solo than hook up with some random pickup groups on most occasions - especially these days with the free to play model that attracts some strange people. Hopefully with SoH's model we'll be spared most of those :|
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 am

I actually voted on the low end 10-25% leaning more to the higher end of that range. In the past, I was never able to get my comic book friends to play CoH and most of the SG I was in were not very active. That being said if I am in a group where there are regularly active members on then I would be more likely to spend more time there. I also like teaming with random players though because you can meet new people that you can invite into your SG. I also tend to play later at night which would limit some of my teaming to those on the west coast or international.

Grazer01

Postby Grazer01 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:09 am

50 to 75& of the time for me. I have no problem with pick up teams when none of my SG mates are on. And I always had friends I teamed with who are not in the SG I am in.

WRThore

Postby WRThore » Fri May 04, 2018 12:40 pm

10-25 while I’m playing a majority of the content, until end game sort of stuff. Then it will be more like ALL the time, lol. I like to solo stuff a lot.

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Fri May 04, 2018 1:11 pm

I had to go with the low end of 50%, my reasoning behind this is that I also love story lines, and if someone has already played story, they may not want to sit by twiddling thumbs as you read every captivating word or watch all the cutscenes. After I've done all the story, replays can all be done with other people!
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

twicebitten

Postby twicebitten » Fri May 04, 2018 7:46 pm

25% - 50%, I tend to split my time. I enjoy being a part of an active sg, and if I was going to put in a session I would participate with them/do a tf, but then I would want to go solo afterwards. Run a few door missions, or mess with enhancements/auction house etc which I wanted to do alone.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Fri May 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Indigowulf you said ...
I had to go with the low end of 50%, my reasoning behind this is that I also love story lines, and if someone has already played story, they may not want to sit by twiddling thumbs as you read every captivating word or watch all the cutscenes. After I've done all the story, replays can all be done with other people!
I so much want to team with you ... Because I to love to read " every captivating word " ... the story is where the immersion enters into your heart...
oooh please team with us Lady Indigowulf ...

ooh yes i went with 25 -50 % of the time...
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Red5

Postby Red5 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:15 pm

I said 25-50% optimistically. I actually would like a higher % but...

I know I will be doing things in game that doesn't require a group or SG and I know there are things the SG will do that I just won't be able to do because of IRL.
...reporting in.

Vertigo Blue

Postby Vertigo Blue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 am

Yes.

Return to “Polling Discussion”