GladDog

Postby GladDog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:40 am

YES!! I want to know when milestones occur, and I especially want to be kept up to date on progress in the design as we get closer to the kickstarter. This is a small dev team, and once they have money to work with, they may somewhat disappear (relatively; they have been the most open about progression and such, so a 'slow down' on info from them will probably feel like 'normal' for most of the CoH successors) off the radar while they work on the game.

So when things happen, I would like to know! As they get closer to release, and more and more people start noticing, some of my, and your, old SG members will join in the fun, and I would like to keep them informed of progress.
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Eulb

Re: Sign up and Reminders question

Postby Eulb » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:19 pm

I to fear that there might be a slow down in the info. and development coming out ... but i did here Mr. Geever say , in one of the interviews , he wanted to start small and add later . so smart
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:55 am

I so much agree with you. I would rather have a 4 AT level 30 cap game that is great fun and full of content than a half finished level 50 game with bugs and hardly any content for higher levels - which is what Age of Conan did. In AoC, once I ground a character to the level cap (there was no content to speak of after level 65) of 80, I refused to do it again.
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Banished Archangel

Postby Banished Archangel » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:25 pm

I so much agree with you. I would rather have a 4 AT level 30 cap game that is great fun and full of content than a half finished level 50 game with bugs and hardly any content for higher levels - which is what Age of Conan did. In AoC, once I ground a character to the level cap (there was no content to speak of after level 65) of 80, I refused to do it again.
Grinding 15 levels of NO content?! That sounds brutally boring! Why punish yourself for doing so?

Return to “Polling Discussion”