In general, which of the following do you most want to see in Ship of Heroes?

Re: In general, which of the following do you most want to see in Ship of Heroes?

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 am

I agree with Golden Ace here.
The Auction House should be lower priority because the stuff which you trade their would normally be stored and built in the base/lair and therefore - this one should definitely come before the Auction House :)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

finlania

Re: In general, which of the following do you most want to see in Ship of Heroes?

Postby finlania » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:22 pm

NPC civilians walking around Apotheosis City - YES
NPC cars moving on the streets (not drivable by players) - YES
Additional themed costumes like Ice and Magical - YES
Multiple controller powersets - YES
Giant monsters, like a Nagdellian superboss - YES
Working auction house - DONT CARE MUCH ABOUT THIS
Other - please explain on the forums - Oh I will....

I think more objects around the city that can be interacted with. I can't remember in COH if we were able to pick up dumpsters, trashcans, knock down street signs etc (ala freedom force). I think though it would be great to err on the side of more is better than less in terms of object we can interact with.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Avatar i do not agree with your statement...

The Auction House should be lower priority because the stuff which you trade their would normally be stored and built in the base/lair and therefore - this one should definitely come before the Auction House :)
All the things that will fill the streets of " Apotheosis " will come ...and i vote yes to all to all of the poll wants ... but I think that the player economy should be first on the list to developers list ... after the launch of course ...
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:36 am

Avatar i do not agree with your statement...

All the things that will fill the streets of " Apotheosis " will come ...and i vote yes to all to all of the poll wants ... but I think that the player economy should be first on the list to developers list ... after the launch of course ...
Oh, I am aware that all will come and that this is about the question which comes when.
And well, I guess this is the question of priorities - I don´t care for the Auction House - never did! Had a few things I used to buy and sell there but I wouldn´t have lost a second thought if they would have shut it down. And basically it was always a must for me and not a like. So this is basically just a opinion and though I believe, that it makes sense to have the possibility to store and built first (because where do you want to leave the stuff you buy and sell - or do you want to run to the Auction House every time your character "bag pack" is full?) but still it is a question of what kind of play style people have. For me creativity and building stuff is a major part of the fun a game can offer for others it is the market.
So my opinion is based on the storage question and my gaming preference, of course I respect that yours is different and hope that we don´t have to wait to long for neither so everyone gets the best for his game :)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Return to “Polling Discussion”