Personal Vehicles

WRThore

Re: Personal Vehicles

Postby WRThore » Wed May 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Sure, I can compromise to a jet pack. I see your point though, lol. I’m getting greedy I guess :P
WRThore you said ...
I love the idea of being a rich businessman in my own personal plane :ugeek:
I can't rap my mind around the thought of a "Personal Plane " ... inside the " FHS Justice " ... ruff estimates are the inside diameter is approximately 3 miles ... not much room for the plane to take off and land ... and where are you going to fly ???

I would like to remind you that there will be personal " Jet Packs " that can be made or bought at the start of the game at launch ...
could this take the place of a " Personal Plane " ???

Midnight

Postby Midnight » Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 pm

except endurable graphics ;)
So much of this. I've tried to play CO many times, including as far back as their open beta. I just can't get past the graphics style to get into the game. I'm sooooo looking forward to when this goes into beta.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Thu May 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Tell us Midnight that said ...

So much of this. I've tried to play CO many times, including as far back as their open beta. I just can't get past the graphics style to get into the game. I'm sooooo looking forward to when this goes into beta.
What is the Graphics Style ... you can get past ??? i'm really curious which Style you like ???
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Thu May 03, 2018 11:56 pm

Tell us Midnight that said ...

What is the Graphics Style ... you can get past ??? i'm really curious which Style you like ???
The graphics in CO suck. hey outline your character like its in a comic. it looks pathetic.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

lunawisp

Postby lunawisp » Fri May 04, 2018 3:39 am

The graphics in CO suck. hey outline your character like its in a comic. it looks pathetic.
That was the style they went for. You can turn the outline off if you don't like it. That was one of the first things I did. I quite enjoyed CO, for a while, then the nerf bat hit like a sledgehammer, over and over and over. About the same time, lockboxes started dropping like confetti. I haven't logged in for ages now, it's uninstalled actually.
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Fri May 04, 2018 6:58 am

That was the style they went for. You can turn the outline off if you don't like it. That was one of the first things I did. I quite enjoyed CO, for a while, then the nerf bat hit like a sledgehammer, over and over and over. About the same time, lockboxes started dropping like confetti. I haven't logged in for ages now, it's uninstalled actually.
As a lifelong (as in the first thing I ever read on my own was an Iron Man/ Captain America comic) comic book fan, I loved the outline style. I thought it was a great touch for a game themed after Indy comic books. My problem with CO was that they took a game with great potential and nerfed it into oblivion in Alpha phase and even more in Beta phase. The release product was nothing like what they originally planned. And Lunawisp says they nerfed it even more? I'm glad I never bought it...
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

slacktech

Postby slacktech » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:40 am

I really don't car if vehicles never make it into SoH. The MMO I played after CoX has flying taxis and mounts and I hated the whole thing. Give me travel powers and an inter-zone teleport or train system and I'll be happy.

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Deleted my Moderator
You may have better luck posting this as it's own question in off topic or even general. Having it posted as a reply on an unrelated polling discussion will most likely get missed, or people won't discuss much so they don't highjack the thread.
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Return to “Polling Discussion”