Entering Building 1st time

Maltar

Entering Building 1st time

Postby Maltar » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Entering Building 1st time bumped to logon screen

Consultant

Re: Entering Building 1st time

Postby Consultant » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Do you recall which building or which mission? We've been investigating your bug report, which was very helpful by the way, and we think that the server handling the final exam mission map has had an instance crash, which is now fixed (at least as we see it).

We also just diverted some extra server capacity to the mission instances as this seems to be necessary. Our entire reserve of pending instances was reduced to just one...which is not our plan at all.

Maltar

Postby Maltar » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:11 am

Entering and exiting the building to talk to iris it took me to login screen. Ill try again tonight.

update** Just tried and when I logged in to the game, It apparently did not load my character data, as name shows as "unknown" and characters body is see through (not there at all)

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:08 pm

Maltar, we have seen this "disappearing" problem a few times, but it is kind of rare. Being sent back to the login screen... that's unusual.

It's the rare ones that are hard for us to diagnose. But we know this is a real thing. I saw it happen to another one of our devs, and she logged out, and then logged back in and it fixed itself.

But I think this is happening too often for you.

Can you send us an email identifying this issue at communityeventsupport@shipofheroes.com? I'm aware of at least one possible fix for you, and I will ask the lead on the event support to be on the lookout for your note.

Return to “The Iris Arc Feedback”