Some Feedback

Arnabas

Some Feedback

Postby Arnabas » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Hi there.
So yesterday I received my key to check out the game during our self-isolation. The email that I received requested feedback, but I do not see a dedicated thread, so I guess I will put it here.

I haven't played much yet, but I see a huge potential in this game. I liked several aspects of the CC, but there were a few things that I wouldn't mind seeing changed:
  • The arrows to rotate your character are the reverse of what I expected. Rather than turning the character, they move the camera. I was constantly turning in the wrong direction. I would love it if you could click on and drag the character instead.
  • When choosing costume parts, I found it weird to select the part from a list on the left sife of the screen, then have to go select the part again on the right before choosing a colour; it makes more sense to me that as you select a costume piece, selecting a colour shouls automatically coloue that piece...
  • I don't know if it's just my computer, but the colours are not always clear in the buttons... I have to click on them and see how it affects the costume to see what the colour is. Many of them appear to me as indistinguishable dark colours
These are all pretty minor points, but since you asked for feedback....

Aside from that, the only other problem I had was the default mouse sensitivity had me swinging about wildly when I tried to look around. I had to turn it way down.

As I said, the game looks to have great potential. I like most of what I see so far. I will hopefully play a bit more tonight and get a better idea of what it offers.

raefen22

Re: Some Feedback

Postby raefen22 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 pm

I had fun in the CC. I experienced similar issues with changing the color. The colors were not as clear for the buttons for me as well. I did some running around and that was fun. I thought the jump feature had me floating to much.

Overall I am still looking forward to this game release.

indigowulf

Re: Some Feedback

Postby indigowulf » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:28 am

I totally agree with every thing you said. The arrows are wonky. I keep thinking I'll get used to it, then keep spinning the wrong way again!
The colors thing had me very confused for a bit, I thought certain pieces had no color options until I noticed the tabs. Also, "linked colors" doesn't seem to do anything, they most certainly are not linked.

The game is SO much prettier than anything out there right now, except maybe like Ark/Atlas. The character customization already has those beat though :D.

I know it's like.. super beta, so this is probably going to change. I've found it ridiculously easy to kill mobs more than triple my level. On a controller, I will not take damage, but it takes a while. On my time/dark support, they melt. I was level 3 and I was taking out level 10-13 with ease. I figure the settings have been made easy, so that people *can* solo and level and try out powers. If that's the case, looking forward to them at normal levels with a rocking team!
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Return to “The Best Part of the Community Event”