inventory

indigowulf

inventory

Postby indigowulf » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:56 pm

1-drastically lower the drop rate of augmentations. My inventory is almost full with them by level 12
2- give us some buttons to sort inventory; crafting, augments, etc- as well as auto-condensing to fill in blank spots.
3- give us a way to discard items
4- many items are still missing graphics, which make them unusable. They do nothing but take invisible storage space. They can't even be dragged.
5- I'm really looking forward to the day graphics get figured out. Having 3 of the same crafting item each have a different graphic and NOT be stackable because of it is super frustrating.
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

lunawisp

Re: inventory

Postby lunawisp » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:09 am

You can drag the items out of the inventory now to discard them (or should be able to unless something went wrong!) but only one at a time which is a pain when you have to confirm every time and there's so many of them. Maybe a vendor could buy them at some stage?
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

indigowulf

Re: inventory

Postby indigowulf » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:18 am

I was completely unable to discard the 10000 enhancement thingys, also you cant drag items with no visible icon. Even if they all sold for 0, just to be able to get them out of my inventory! My character I was playing today cannot enhance the last couple powers unlocked with good stuff, only the weak stuff because that's what was in my inventory, filling every single space so I could not buy the good ones. I tried selling to every vendor, tried dragging out, tried mousing over and pressing delete, tried right clicking, nothing worked.

Before I logged in for this event, I completely uninstalled and started over, too, so that's not the issue.
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Return to “Requested Improvements to SoH”