Inventory Issue

Golden Ace

Inventory Issue

Postby Golden Ace » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:28 am

this is a snapshot of my current inventory

while items 1 and 5 look empty there is actually something in them. 1 Contains Mitomembranes. 2, 3, 4 and 7 are all different types of recipes. Items 4, 5 and 6 are all the same thing even though they look different. Recipe: Med Pac

the three green items I have not been trained in. I can delete those, but because I have not been trained in them I don't want to. Item 7 however I have been trained in but apparently once trained on an item and you get it again it cannot be deleted. so while I can delete those items in green I cannot delete anything in red.

Stackable items that are invisible can be stacked into an existing item. for instance I only had 10 Support pacs (Purple Bag with the 12 on it) but by moving the bag over the blank spot that says I have a support pac it gets stacked in with the ones I have.

♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

indigowulf

Re: Inventory Issue

Postby indigowulf » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:39 am

You're lucky. I usually get so many invis ones, there's no room left for the non invis ones to be able to try to stack. Also, I don't know if it's still doing it, but inventory, badges (including explores and kills), all toolbars beyond #1, and enhancements reset every time I log out and back on.

I did discover that you can sell invis items to the matching vendor. Except, as you said, recipes. You said you were able to "delete" things from the inventory, do you mind sharing how this is done? I was not able to figure that out.
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:11 pm

pulled them off the screen and released. usually bottom right.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:21 pm

I noticed another thing. I was just cleaning up my inventory by stacking invis items with non invis so i could see them and well, stack them. I had a stack of over 50 of plasma concentrate, forget which one. picked up a couple more boxes and went to arrange inventory again, that big stack is gone. didnt even turn invis, its just gone gone. I now have a little stack of 7 from the boxes I just opened and thats it.

But, when I combined that stack of 7 with another graphics stack of 3, it suddenly became a stack of 67 LOL

and thanks for the reply Ace

Actjcksn

Postby Actjcksn » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:01 pm

A work around to seeing the invisible items, although not a convenient one, is to logout, then log back in with that same character. All items with display accurately after login.
3) Expect the Plan to go off the rails...
4) ...Throw away the Plan

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:44 pm

If you take all that time combining hidden stacks with normal (or log out and back in then combine stacks) they all just become un-combined again the moment one of the stack is used in crafting.

Return to “Requested Improvements to SoH”