Power set suggestion. New thread.

ACimnecro

Power set suggestion. New thread.

Postby ACimnecro » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:09 pm

I wanted to give a suggestion of a power set. It may very well have already been posted, but i haven't searched for it.

Vampire melee: A power set focused on causing bleeds and siphoning blood to heal/buff the player and debuff enemies.

Swiping Claws; Pb-frontal aoe that does moderate damage and leaves a bleed effect for additional dot.

Draining Aura: Activate an aura that causes any targets with a bleed effect to take additional DoT and heal the player for the damage done.

Sonic Bat Swarm: Calls forth a large swarm of bats that swirl around an area doing moderate damage and debuffing accuracy and resistances

Sanguine Despair: Calls forth a murky cloud of blood from bleeding enemies causing fear and panic. Enemies are slowed and take additional damage from blood powers.

Tap the Vein: Focus draining one enemy for massive damage leaving the player completely healed and removes any debuffs while boosting damage. (long cool down)

Mist Form: When in danger the player can turn into a mist preventing damage, but can not take any actions.

Creeping Shadows: Being one with darkness the player can command the very shadows of his enemies to attack them. High damage no bleed effect.

Insatiable Thirst
: Permanent aura that places a portion of the over healing from blood draining ( Tap the Vein, Draining Aura) into a regeneration buff.

I have thought of a few others that I will add later once I've thought about them a little more.

Actjcksn

Re: Power set suggestion. New thread.

Postby Actjcksn » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 am

Space Vampires! Yeah!!!
3) Expect the Plan to go off the rails...
4) ...Throw away the Plan

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Space Vampires! Yeah!!!
saw an episode of buck rogers where they had those.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

ACimnecro

Postby ACimnecro » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Space Vampires! Yeah!!!
saw an episode of buck rogers where they had those.
lmao @ buck rogers. It's really just a melee drain build it doesn't necessarily have to be vampire themed. Although i do love the idea of vampires. I also wanted to make a werewolf melee build that is more focused on consecutive killing or damage... more hits the more the ramp up of attacks...

kind of like start off at base then hit for a certain % higher up to 50% increased speed and 20% increased damage, but the buff wears off rather fast if you stop.

Return to “Requested Improvements to SoH”