power activation timer

Golden Ace

power activation timer

Postby Golden Ace » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:02 pm

when I hit a power everything is on a timer. I can't immediately go to something else I have to wait the 1 second or so... before I can active anything else.

if you activate a power only that one power should be held up by the timer.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Consultant

Re: power activation timer

Postby Consultant » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:07 pm

Actually if you look at the powers bar you can queue the next shot while one is firing.

You can only fire one power at a time. You cannot cut off the animation and do the damage from power after power...that's cheating.

But if you are firing one power and you click the next power once, it queues. But if you click it twice it queues, and then unqueues...and nothing happens.

We may need a better system.

Also, sometimes I find tht I have to click the icon...the number key does not always work. We've noted that.

Actjcksn

Postby Actjcksn » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:20 am

Also, sometimes I find tht I have to click the icon...the number key does not always work. We've noted that.
I tend to use the number keys because I find that easier than navigating the mouse over each power in the tray, so making sure the number keys work all the time would be much appreciated. Can more than one power be queued up? I would like to be able to queue up more than one power and have that configurable in the settings(maybe 1 to 5). That way I can concentrate on positioning after queuing up a few powers.
3) Expect the Plan to go off the rails...
4) ...Throw away the Plan

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:59 pm

mouse clicking the tray untargets the target and goes to the closest target in front of you. usually the same target but not always if you are fighting several. so number keys is what I am using.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Return to “Requested Improvements to SoH”