Account Expired On Login

Getsome

Account Expired On Login

Postby Getsome » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:24 am

Hi Guys
I just rolled up a new account for this and as soon as i login i'm told the account has expired?

Fatsquatch

Re: Account Expired On Login

Postby Fatsquatch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Unfortunately, I get the same error as well.

Nikki

Postby Nikki » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Have you tried hitting register while in game? I had the same issue till I clicked that and it let me redeem my beta code, then I got right in.

DztBlk

Postby DztBlk » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:01 pm

I can't get in either. I can't even remember what password goes with what? I had one, created another one for the event and getting the message you received. So at this point, doesn't look like I can participate?

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:27 pm

I can't get in either. I can't even remember what password goes with what? I had one, created another one for the event and getting the message you received. So at this point, doesn't look like I can participate?
do not use the old account password. this is entirely new. follow the instructions in the email with your login key.

I had to delete the old client completely and reload everything before it would work.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

ElderNova

Postby ElderNova » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:53 am

My information has not expired but the game constantly tells me that my username and/or password are/is incorrect. Crazy thing is that they are both correct enough to allow me to post on this forum ....

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:11 am

My information has not expired but the game constantly tells me that my username and/or password are/is incorrect. Crazy thing is that they are both correct enough to allow me to post on this forum ....
the forums and this are not the same. you need to register. follow the email instructions.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

ElderNova

Postby ElderNova » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:49 am

Sigh .... I already registered. As I said, the game client won't accept either my username or password or both, so I can't get past the login part of the instructions. If I register again then I will run into the problem of the system not allowing me to re-use a previously registered email address .... another Issue I've had.

Dying Breath

Postby Dying Breath » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Silly, I'm sure, but tech support usually likes to verify that you've completed all steps so they can properly resolve an issue.

You can confirm that:

You've registered an account with Heroic at this site: https://accounts.shipofheroes.com/mmorpg/accounts
- my old account was still there, but I had no idea what the password was, so had it reset; everything works fine for me
You logged into the registration site
You registered the key from the "Ship of Heroes Key" email
You downloaded a fresh copy of the client
You are unable to login

I think I hit all the steps, but I'm not support. Feel free to point out any steps I missed.

If you confirm that you've followed all the steps, then I guess an email to communityeventsupport@shipofheroes.com is in order. Note that they're a small team and don't have a dedicated CS team in place so replies may not be instantaneous.

Gilbegger

Postby Gilbegger » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:50 pm

i would advise aginst advertising for an event like this again.

Especially if it is hard to enter the event...and you are not going to help the people that are having problems .

makes you look bad.

Return to “The purpose of the Community Event”