More Body Types

Kalos The Sorcerer 13

More Body Types

Postby Kalos The Sorcerer 13 » Sat May 09, 2020 3:58 am

I see the classic CoH three choices Male, Female and Big Boi but maybe having some other "Forms" could be cool. Maybe an Alien Race? Or a Big Girl Body Type? Maybe Small body types, in CoH i often see small "Fairy" Characters that would benefit their costumes by allowing extremely small characters... alike how the Big Boi body type gives the player an extremely Big Character.

indigowulf

Re: More Body Types

Postby indigowulf » Sun May 10, 2020 2:08 pm

I would love a female version of "huge". I was always annoyed in CoH that guys got 2 options and girls got 1. Maybe I wanna make Faith Herbert, Pam Poovey, or she-hulk type characters.
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Consultant

Re: More Body Types

Postby Consultant » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:04 am

We were inspired by COH with the three body types. People often assume that this means you cannot make a big girl. Not true. the female model has a wider range of morphs than the male model. You already have what you are asking for in that regard. :)

as for very small, we can add this later, but right now we have what we are going to have as we need to spread our limited resources over more topics so that we can actually launch a game. But we do hear you. Our system is designed to allow the addition of small player characters later on.

Return to “Requested additions to non-clothing parts of the CCT”