Two Costume Suggestions

gscraig44

Two Costume Suggestions

Postby gscraig44 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:13 am

Hello SOH Team

Hey, 2 issues I had with the costumes that I would strongly encourage updating is 1) non-pupil/solid eyes. to help, think of heroes such as Storm or Human Torch where they have no pupils. It's pure energy or for design sake, a solid color, but no pupils.

The second suggestion would be what I can best describe as a one piece outfit/tights. I was trying to make a character costume to where he has no pants, coat, etc, just one piece. The Man of Steel (movie) costume is the first reference that comes to mind. I tried to get around this by making a character with no clothes on and coloring the skin. However, I couldn't do this because of the default clothing layer is underwear.

That's pretty much it and thanks
WOG

Golden Ace

Re: Two Costume Suggestions

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:37 pm

Hello SOH Team

Hey, 2 issues I had with the costumes that I would strongly encourage updating is 1) non-pupil/solid eyes. to help, think of heroes such as Storm or Human Torch where they have no pupils. It's pure energy or for design sake, a solid color, but no pupils.

The second suggestion would be what I can best describe as a one piece outfit/tights. I was trying to make a character costume to where he has no pants, coat, etc, just one piece. The Man of Steel (movie) costume is the first reference that comes to mind. I tried to get around this by making a character with no clothes on and coloring the skin. However, I couldn't do this because of the default clothing layer is underwear.

That's pretty much it and thanks
I concur we need a skin tight option where we can put different textures on metallic etc.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Return to “Requested additions to the costumes/ clothing in the CCT”