YouTube and Twitter

Consultant

YouTube and Twitter

Postby Consultant » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 pm

We're pleased to say that we now have a YouTube channel with our first video up and running. You can see this video by choosing the Arch video in the Latest News section of this website.

In addition we appreciate everyone who follows us on Twitter. This will really help us when we launch the Kickstarter in April, so please follow Ship of Heroes. The link is here:

https://twitter.com/ShipofHeroes

Major Victory

Re: YouTube and Twitter

Postby Major Victory » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:31 pm

I was never one for Twitter or any of the other social media groups. Hopefully, I can get all my information from the website.

Nightasy

Postby Nightasy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:38 pm

I was never one for Twitter or any of the other social media groups. Hopefully, I can get all my information from the website.
You can definitely get the latest news via the news page (linked below):

https://www.shipofheroes.com/news/

Also be sure to keep tabs on the forums as well.

Truvidien

Postby Truvidien » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Will you guys be having a Facebook page in the future as well?

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:34 am

Probably not. Facebook requires a significant effort to establish and maintain, and we want to put those resources on game development instead. Also, most FB users access our latest news and other information directly, or are tipped to it from other sources, so it may be less effective for us to use FB as a method of outreach.

Freelyx

Postby Freelyx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:57 pm

I'm with you M V. Although I do have FB and YouTube accounts, I never really liked or cared about twitter at all. G+ either for that matter.

brawlizard

Postby brawlizard » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:06 am

Probably not. Facebook requires a significant effort to establish and maintain, and we want to put those resources on game development instead. Also, most FB users access our latest news and other information directly, or are tipped to it from other sources, so it may be less effective for us to use FB as a method of outreach.
Is it the setup or the maintenance (having to push all of your news articles to an additional location) that is prohibitive?
There are solutions to both, PM me if you would like to discuss.

Return to “Announcements”