Friday, April 3rd, about 8am US east coast time.
We ran three riots at the Arch last night with community members and devs, at three different levels of difficulty. While the AV absolutely owned us in one of these cases, we learned a lot, and also spotted some flaws in the riot system. Some of the changes made last night are:
A. Database changes to NPC level that led to one server crash. This has been fixed, but we will have to confirm that this was the cause of the crash.
B. Changes for undetected NPC trash mobs so they don't stack up.
C. Increased the maximum level of trash mobs from 8 to 11 in the Arch Invasion and Science Park riots. We set them to level 13 in the Justice HQ ones.
D. Nagdellian and NPC targeting circles are now above ground and visible under the Arch.
- Set up the Justice HQ riot for quantity and level scaling. This PQ is much less tested but gives us something new try. However, offline testing indicates that this one is ready to be tested by hardy members of the community. Difficulty level will be high. We will likely conduct an impromptu test of this riot today at least once.
- We made changes to the pattern in which the Justice HQ riot commander and lieutenants spawn but this gives players a little time to deal with them or figure out what to do before the commander comes to wreck their world.
- Adjusted the Anarchy At Justice riot so that it will despawn Agent Davis during the combat.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Slow Motion and Slow Aura to slow allies as well as enemies.
- We packaged everything and put out the patch early this morning. It includes everything described above.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests