Donations to Ship of Heroes

Crimson-One

Re: Donations to Ship of Heroes

Postby Crimson-One » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Oh man ... I am so sad I didn't know about this sooner. I miss CoH soooo much, I made some really good friends on that game and it helped me through a tough spot. I can't wait to see where this game goes and can't wait to get my hands on it. I just donated as well since i have high hopes for this.

Keep being AWESOME!

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Oh man ... I am so sad I didn't know about this sooner. I miss CoH soooo much, I made some really good friends on that game and it helped me through a tough spot. I can't wait to see where this game goes and can't wait to get my hands on it. I just donated as well since i have high hopes for this.

Keep being AWESOME!
Welcome Crimson, we all have similar experiences of CoH being something special.

Welcome to the ship.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Fozzie Bear

Postby Fozzie Bear » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Just donated, going to be a founder! Looking forward to this game, played COH day 1 of their release till the end and was sad to see it go. Stoked to see you guys are carrying the torch!!

morriskarenm

Postby morriskarenm » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:39 pm

I have been waiting for something to come along for almost 6 years now that could hold a candle to CoX. I was so upset when that game went away. I just donated because like many others, CoX was so important to me and I hope upon hope this game will actually come to fruition. I can't wait!!

Scarlock

Postby Scarlock » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Happy to have donated! Looking forward to playing, since I left CoH so many years ago.

Cold Lightning

Postby Cold Lightning » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Love to see a COH type game back, played since the beginning , & made my donation to this great follow up

Voidblazer

Postby Voidblazer » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:20 pm

A little late to the party, but I've donated twice now, and I'm taking on the Positive Gamer's Ship of Heroes Challenge. From now on, I'm effectively subscribed to SoH. I'm absolutely loving what you folks are doing, and glad to see so much focus on a positive, supporting community of gamers. That's a big part of what made CoH the success it was. Wishing you all the best, and see you in Apotheosis City!
Life is like an anole. Sometimes it's green, and sometimes it's brown, but it's always a small Caribbean lizard.

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:13 am

Our team thanks you all. The donations keep us going!

slacktech

Postby slacktech » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm

I've been donating lately with the goal of reaching 'Founder' level. I was aiming higher, but the USD to AUD exchange really isn't going to go our way soon, so 'Founder' it will have to be. Can't wait for beta (even if I do have latency regularly over 300ms)!

Skattershot

Postby Skattershot » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:26 am

Also just donated, sorry I'm late to the party. So if it's late next year, do subsequent donations add up? Like if I do 2 Stylish does that move me into Founder status, or just have 2 Stylish rewards? Sorry about the dumb question.

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 am

All of the rewards accumulate. If you start with stylish and end up at Deep Pockets, you get all of the rewards for all tiers up to and including Deep Pockets.
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am

Just a reminder to anyone who didn't know, others can donate on your behalf if they have your username! They don't even have to register, they can donate as guest! Guess what I'm asking for this year for my birthday/Christmas? lol.
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Logan

Postby Logan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Just donated $25 for the beta. I'm so impressed and excited for SoH I'll definitely end up donating more at a later date. Keep up the good work!

Tejarah

Postby Tejarah » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Did the same, just because what I have seen so far (and I could only get glimpses of the videos and the forum posts) is so impressive.
There is so much compassion for the game, so much communication between devs and future players, I really REALLY hope, you will succeed with an absolute awesome game!!
Thanks for the effort anyway. I guess, it won't be my last donation. :)

Dezzer

Postby Dezzer » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Just donated twice...well 4 times to be exact bc I am donating on behalf of my daughter as well. That will put us up to Stylish for the both of us. Hoping to get Founder for us both before beta launches!
Some will say the glass is half full,
Others will say the glass is half empty,
I say just give me the drink! Cheers!

Return to “Announcements”