Donations to Ship of Heroes

JestersGhost

Re: Donations to Ship of Heroes

Postby JestersGhost » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:54 am

Just want to add a secondary welcome aboard and thank you for all the recent donations. It's wonderful to see so many people re-finding their virtual home :D
[ quantum sufficit / casual-tempest.net / My Combat Mechanics Thread ]

slacktech

Postby slacktech » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:50 am

I don't know about others, but simple acknowledgements like this go a long way to making me want to keep donating :)

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:29 am

Then I should echo what JestersGhost said. Donations really matter.

And thank you, to all of you who donate.

gemini

Postby gemini » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:17 pm

I just found the game and the amount of communication from the team is what really secured the idea of contributing early here. I don't think I've ever donated or bought into an early access before now.

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:49 am

Thank you -- we will try not to disappoint.

Solari

Postby Solari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:44 am

Life has been a bit expensive lately and I've been hit with a tonne of bills in the past few months, however I couldn't enjoy those past 2 videos without at least throwing some crumbs at you guys. :)

Thanks a million for all your hard work!

Gundorac

Postby Gundorac » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:08 am

It is just today - 1 day before my birthday in fact - that I became aware my favorite game of all times will be reborn! I donated at once as a Beta tester :) Rebirth will be GREAT! Thank You for all the heart and good work (and also money...) you all put into it.

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:56 pm

You are welcome!

Thanks to all of you, who support us. there is much more to come. :)

Voidblazer

Postby Voidblazer » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:57 pm

It is just today - 1 day before my birthday in fact - that I became aware my favorite game of all times will be reborn! I donated at once as a Beta tester :) Rebirth will be GREAT! Thank You for all the heart and good work (and also money...) you all put into it.
This was me just a few weeks ago, minus the birthday! Just got the longing for CoH out of the blue (yet again), and started searching around. I'd heard of CoT, but SoH wasn't even on my radar. Now I've set myself the goal of logging in Day 1 as at least a Veteran (already a Founder), since I've seen how devoted the team is to making this a reality. I'm very happy you saw what I did. We're all rooting for your success, HG! Each new tidbit you release gives me more hope that you'll knock this out of the park, and I'm looking forward to years of fun in Apotheosis City and BeYoND!!
Life is like an anole. Sometimes it's green, and sometimes it's brown, but it's always a small Caribbean lizard.

Odee

Postby Odee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Put in $100 bucks today. Would love to have added a few zero's to the end of it, but retirement sucks so much. Maybe when I land a good recurring roll, or finish the novel I'm working on, the tide will turn in yours, and my favor.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Truehero

Postby Truehero » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi folks!

I've tried to donate for the past couple weeks. Even sent an e-mail to the devs, but whenever I click the donation link, I get redirected to a blank page. No option to donate. No response to my e-mail.

I can see from recent activity that others are able to donate via the donation link, so the site must be functioning, at least for some.

Anyone have any idea why I can't access the donation page properly? I'm using Google Chrome browser on a Windows 10 laptop.

Thanks! And Merry Christmas to all!

Edit: Cleared cache, relaunched browser, clicked the "donate to SoH" button again. Was finally able to access the donation page properly. Donated successfully as well! I wish the devs all the success they deserve for working to bring this game to market. Keep up the great work, guys!

Consultant

Postby Consultant » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:08 am

Truehero, thank you for the edit and for the donation! We appreciate it.

longtallbrad

Postby longtallbrad » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 am

Just started donating today. Argh, I have missed COH to a ridiculous degree. Thanks to the developers and the supportive community for investing so much in what looks to be a great spiritual successor.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:32 am

Thank you Brad, welcome to the ship! I’m glad you found us!

hang on it’s gonna be a hell of a ride this year

GA
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Odee

Postby Odee » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:37 am

I just found the game and the amount of communication from the team is what really secured the idea of contributing early here. I don't think I've ever donated or bought into an early access before now.
This is the reason why I signed aboard. Gemini and many others, evoke the spirit, and camaraderie we shared in CoH, and that too few games have today. ;)
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Return to “Announcements”