Couple of issues

If you discover a issue with the web site than please inform us here.
Parkhyeyeon

Couple of issues

Postby Parkhyeyeon » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 am

First issue is I can't see my old private messages, or tell if any new ones are going through.
Second one is I can't seem to send any because it doesn't look like it's adding any recipients.

Checked it in multiple browsers and multiple devices.
Join SoH Discord!
Backer #9
CoH mains(Freedom server):
Angel Irene - Energy/devices Blaster
Seraph Irene - Energy/Radiation Corrupter

Consultant

Re: Couple of issues

Postby Consultant » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:25 pm

I have the same problem, personally.

Something happened to our forums -- we're looking at it, but we have kind of decided to try a large upgrade to the forums, along with a transfer of the old comments to the new version, likely in a couple of weeks.

We need to hold on until then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:26 am

The forums are full of spam and fake accounts. If you don´t have enough menpower to keep the forum clean it would be better to close it, at least for a while. You could still inform us backers and fans via your social media channels.
It feels unsafe to be in a forum like this.
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:13 am

The forums are full of spam and fake accounts. If you don´t have enough menpower to keep the forum clean it would be better to close it, at least for a while. You could still inform us backers and fans via your social media channels.
concur. I'm on for an hour twice a day deleting accounts and removing spam. on a typical day I remove over 40 accounts and around 60 spam posts. on a bad day double that.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:58 pm

concur. I'm on for an hour twice a day deleting accounts and removing spam. on a typical day I remove over 40 accounts and around 60 spam posts. on a bad day double that.
My God I had no idea how bad it is.
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Return to “Web Site Tech Support”